Act 4+2: Illusion

>A few hours later.

Night has fallen on your planet and the sky is now a dark blue. The weird bug people have allowed you to stay at their camp for now and made you your own little mug pile to sleep it, your back is going to hate you later, but at least you have a place to sleep.

>In your dreams.

In your sleep your vision is covered in a weird and somewhat annoying white haze, your surroundings look more pink that purple. And you appear to be somewhere with huge purple chains hanging and tugging around you. You can see two slabs in the distance that look very uncomfortable, one red, and the other an orangish yellow. And you can tell all of this is a dream because you are floating like Mary Poppins.

>Ascend, but not dramatically.

You fly up to what you think is the ceiling of this weird purple chain place and fly up through a place that looks like it leads out of the dark place you were in. You see complex purple gothic architecture around you that you swear looks familiar, it does look very similar to your planet's architecture, but you swear that remembrance goes deeper than just that.

You breach up to the surface and you see a sprawling gothic city below you with a bunch of bug people like the ones at the camp. Your mind must just be cobbling together the bits of new information it learned today.

>Land.

You land on the ground and go into an alleyway to go ask where you are, in this alleyway there are a few shady coated individuals. You speak up and try to ask where you are, but one of them quickly throws a knife directly at your head as soon as you speak, most likely out of panic.

But the knife phases through your head and clanks against the brick laid ground, seems like you're basically immortal in this dream. You take it that they won't give you any directions so you politely wave goodbye and fly up back into the sky.

>Climb the chain.

You take notice that this dream planet you're on has a moon in the sky that looks like a smaller version of the planet itself, with one of the biggest chains in your life connecting it to the planet, like a big intimidating dog.

You fly up the chain and up to the moon, you can hear the imposing and deep rattling of the chain from constantly pulling on the moon, pretty sick shit man.

You reach the moon and fly above it to see basically the same scenery as you'd seen from the planet. Other than two really tall spires in the distance you want to go check out.

>Stalk.

You fly up one of the long spires and peak into a window on the top of the spire. Inside is an extremely cluttered red room with random shit around, like why the fuck is there just a toilet smacked down straight in the middle of the room? There's also these two dumb looking neon drawings on the walls, they look very ironic.

In the middle of the room is a blonde haired dude with some cool looking shades, wearing some purple moon pajamas like the ones you're wearing. He's laying on the floor like he's asleep, which you find particularly trippy, a sleeping guy inside the mind of a sleeping guy? Meta.

>Feel a presence behind you.

You feel like you are about to get hit in the back of the head by a book, and you are suddenly pierced through the back of the head by a thin green light. You suddenly make a motion like you're hitting something with a book until you snap out of it and quickly turn around.