Act 5+3: Synchronization

>Alchemize some sick flying gear.

You walk up to the totem lathe and captchalogue a cruxite dowel for some alchemy, but surely you do not have enough grist to alchemize anything of use.

You combine the captchalogue cards for the drone and the conspiracy board and walk outside to the alchemiter to see what they make, just out of curiousity. You place the dowel and the card in the alchemiter to see that it would make a pretty nifty pair of U.F.O wings, with betty crocker branding of course.

And then you look at the cost to realize how expensive it would be to make, and somehow, you have enough grist to build it, you check how much grist you have to see you somehow have billions of different types of grist, along with a transfer note addressed to Jane saying "You don't remember me, but this grist will be of better use to you, have fun"

Some random person accidentally gifted you billions of grist that they meant to give to Jane? You would ponder further, but you have an opportunity to meet your friends in person! You cannot wait any longer. You alchemize the U.F.O mantle and equip it onto yourself, it looks ridiculously shiny and smooth, but you think it looks cool.

A mask comes out over your face with a pair of long horns sticking out, a pipe connected to the back of the mantle that seems to be providing you oxygen.

>Meet your friend.

You are so excited to meet your friend in person! You fly up out of the atmosphere of your planet with the mantle providing you oxygen to breath out in space, whirring and droning noises coming from the flying bits.

You notice that the incipisphere looks pretty barren, you can only see your planet, the moons, and Skaia. You feel that meeting your dream self could be a funky experience so you decide to fly out all the way to Derse to meet your friends there!

As you fly to Derse you start to see big red coral like things start to tear through the moon and spread out from it, your friends might be there, you have to go see if they're okay!

>Fly down to Derse.

You fly down to the purple kingdom of Derse and see fire and red growths everywhere, along with all your friends! Who are all here for some odd reason, you wave down at them and look excited, yet concerned. The mask of the mantle compacts itself and reveals your face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALIE: hey guys! its so cool to see you in person!

ALIE: is everything alright?

JANE: Is that a crockercorp jetpack?

DIRK: Alie you need to get out of here.

DIRK: Wait, take that jetpack off now.

ALIE: why are you guys so concerned? this thing should be perfectly sa-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abruptly the jetpack starts beeping and suddenly explodes, causing your now dead body to fall to the ground. With all the talk about Betty Crocker being evil, you should have expected there to be some sort of malicious thing with the backpack that could be controlled, even if it was alchemized.