Part 3+2: Appearification

>Be Sorail again.

Yet again you are Sorail. This time you're wielding a two handed stick that ISN'T actually an axe, but rather a net that you are using to catch frogs.

Kanaya and Karkat are at her hive and are using an Appearifier to get the paradox slime of the frogs you catch. But man these guys are slippery bastards.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KANAYA: Are You Having Trouble Catching The Amphibians Down There?

SORAIL: these little friendOs are fast and slippery >>B(

KARKAT: CATCHING LITTLE CROAKBEASTS, THE HARDEST JOB IN THE FUCKING INCIPISPHERE.

SORAIL: hey im trying my best!

KANAYA: You Will Catch One Eventually Sorail.

KANAYA: Why Not Give Him Some Encouragement Karkat?

KARKAT: IF YOU BANG AT A KEYBOARD ENOUGH YOU'LL EVENTUALLY MAKE NEPETA'S SHIP WALL I FUCKING GUESS.

SORAIL: Okay

SORAIL: i can dO this >>B)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Catch some frogs.

Their encouragement hits deeper than normal for some odd reason, and it makes you feel refreshed, stronger even.

You spot a frog and leap at it, your legs boosting you farther than they normally would as you swing your net with incredibly speed. The frog manages to hop away but you are hot on its heels. You sprint at it faster than you thought you could, Leaping forwards and gaining the lead in front of the frog before snatching it up with your net.

You carefully grab it out of the net and thrust it into the air like a medal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORAIL: hOw dO yOu like THEM red tree grOwths >>BD

KARKAT: BRING IT UP SO WE CAN KEEP THIS SLIPPERY FUCK TRAIN GOING.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Frogcend.

You fly up to Kanaya's hive and, as carefully as you can, dunk the frog into a tank with a few other frogs. Swimming around and doing typical frog things like they were still in the forests and waters below.

You hop back down to catch a few more frogs. You skulk around the forests below looking for any sneaky amphibians trying to hide from your mighty net. But while you are looking around, you see someone mighty odd to be on this planet.

A dersite agent, what on Alternia would a dersite agent be doing here? Normally the carapacians from Derse utterly despise frogs. This place would be hell incarnate for a Derse agent.

His mouth also looks a little... red stained, like he just got done eating something filled with a bunch of red liquid flowing through it.