Act 5+3: Suspicion

>Be the magic red and blue mind man.

You take this command as being Axel, so you are now Axel.

You are currently sitting in front of a giant board with sheets of paper hung up by thumbtacks, using some chalk you found lying around to transcribe the events that happened and are possibly soon to follow, as well as a plan for what needs to happen for the future to go well.

As you're writing down all this, you write a little too hard and accidentally snap the piece of chalk, not only staining the paper with bits of chalk dust, but also leaving you with two useless chalk pieces.

>Search for more chalk

You stand up and and walk over to a transportalizer to search around for some more writing material, walking down a hallway by yourself, passing by some rooms which the trolls and humans on this meteor have decided to claim as their own.

You walk over to see the two other humans as well as a few of the trolls conversing, Rose showing Kanaya a few pieces of literature, while Dave is showing Karkat some pieces of earth culture on one of the computers, albeit most of it is dumb deep fried ironic images. You also notice Terezi and Vriska conversing with each other and acting actually civil towards each other, like friends, already things are starting to look different.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AXEL: Does anyone know where I can find some chalk?

KARKAT: OH PLEASE TELL ME TEREZI HASN'T GOTTEN YOU HOOKED ON THOSE ASININE SHIT STICKS

AXEL: I have been using them for writing, like how they are meant to be used.

AXEL: I accidentally broke a chalk stick while transcribing the future into text form, so I need some more.

DAVE: terezis right over there man

DAVE: she probably has a grade a collection of that shit

DAVE: verified by chalk enthusiasts with four out of five stars

AXEL: Fair point.

AXEL: I will see if she has any that I can borrow that she hasn't already eaten.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Check with Terezi.

You walk up to Vriska and Terezi, their attention shifting to you as you ask if you could borrow some chalk. Terezi's expression looks noticeably suspicious of you, you have been noticing that she has been acting odd around you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AXEL: I ran out of some chalk and I need some more for the whole future writing thing.

AXEL: I'm guessing you guys have some?

VRISKA: Gr8 to hear the project is going nicely. ::::)

VRISKA: As the official group leader you have to show me when you're done.

AXEL: I understand that you in a role of power is somewhat vital to the future, but you do not have to declare your title whenever you give a command.

VRISKA: 8ut where's the fun if chumps aren't constantly reminded that I'm in charge? ::::(