Chapter 19

a.n: i write this in hurry, since i might not able to post it on saturday. anyway, this prolly the most hated chapter that i ever wrote, as of now... anyway, this chapter will only make 'sense' after you reach certain upcoming chapters that gonna explain it all. i shudnt spoil much, but feel free to think about what could, and might happen.

if you can, try to read this chapter by also listening to Peter Gundry - Bury My heart. haha

love you all!

TW: Gore, Panic Attack, Killing, and violent. Read at your own risk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Bulan's Past-

(Related to THEWITCHNTHEBLINDPRINCESS'S "Chapter: Their Daughter.)

Bulan was awakened after splashed by cold water by Romulus.

When she opened her eyes, it appeared as though she was sitting in a place that was unfamiliar to her.

'I'm still alive?' The dead scarlet eyes seem to shine with hope. She was sure she was going to die from the attack, so it came as a pleasant surprise when she realized she was still alive.

'Where's Karis?' Suddenly she felt uneasy.

However, he ill feeling was that now, she was sitting before Romulus.

When Bulan saw how pleased Romulus was, her first instinct was to rush up to him and start ripping that evil face off.

But she can't move her body, nor can she spoke anything.

'ROMULUS. This bastard, cowardly demon. He had already cast spells so I can't move and muted,'

Romulus reached out, grabbed her face, and laughed amusedly.

"Wow, those were some scary eyes! I thought only De Hay Den's eyes could scare me, but yours certainly did."

His amusing expression slowly dissapear, before he turned serious.

"I want to thank you, Princess Bulan. For allowing me to meet my daughter. As a reward, I will let you reunite with your daughter again."

'My daughter?' Her eyes are welling up with tears, and her expression has softened. After years of seeking her daughter, she can now see her standing with a cheerful expression.

With the brightest emerald eyes and dark raven hair, the little girl stood beamingly in front of the souless Karis.

"True. I found you daughter, deep hidden by Edan De Hay Den. Now, look at her. She's so beautiful, right?" Romulus nodded, having been able to hear Bulan's voice given to the spell he had cast on her.

"But... Let's place a wager," Romulus said, with a grin.

"As you can see, Karis was in a broken state as a result of what happened to her family and tribe. Even more, she was in a deep depression after knowing that her sister had been thrown into the Dark Forest." Romulus spoke as his gaze shifted to the little girl who was staring at Karis with curiosity.

"But what if I let her long-lost daughter, who had been given birth by a woman who betrayed her, stand in front of her right now?" His voice became cold. "Will she accept her and move on with her life, or will she kill it right away? If my daughter accepts that poor little girl, I'll immediately let you go with them. After all, I want my daughter and granddaughter to be happy."