Sports Festival Pt. 3

A/N: This'll probably be my shortest chapter yet, I plan to go all out in the final matches.

Izuku and his team quickly looked over the list of available buildings they could use. "This One," Hitoshi said as he pointed out a mansion with a full concrete maze behind it. "If we put one flag at the center, and Izuku uses Overhaul," 

Izuku cuts him off. "Nope, one use per day for the festival, principals rule."

Shinso sighed. "Do you have any more useful quirks?" Simply earning a smirk from the boy/nomu?

"Do I have quirks?" Izuku turned to Krishima, "He asked if I had quirks. " Earning a laugh from the red head. "Actually…No I don't have any more wall building quirks, sorry." 

Shinso simply sighs, "Then do you have any other ideas?" He asks

"Why don't we send Kirishima and Hatsume I to the maze? They are all Braun and Brain. They should be able to hold our classmates off, me and you could steath op the mansion." He suggested earning a wicked grin from Shinso. 

"Sounds like a plan," Shinso says with a sadistic smirk

"So here's the plan…"

~15 Minutes Later~

Izuku and Shinso hid inside the mansion, all power had been disabled, and Izuku filled the house with smoke. Down in the Maze, Kirishima and Mei had planted their flag in the center of the Maze and Mei had caused damage to enough corridors to block movement, and placed an impenetrable netting over top so students like Bakugou couldn't just fly over. Mei Hid by the Flag, her babies lay out and set up her trap as Kirishima scouted the maze.

Their coms buzzed to life. "You're 15 minutes up, BEGIN!" Midnight shouted.

Over the next 15 minutes, Kirishima fought students off, as Mei would either incapacitate students or simply capture them in netting. 

Inside the mansion, Izuku and Shinso were waiting for the first person to walk in. It wasn't long after the start when Shiozaki walked in, and immediately, she began to whisper prayers quietly as she scouted the mansion. Soon though, she turned down a hallway, only to meet Glowing green eyes. 

"A Living has entered my realm!" A voice called out

"Demon, I will…" Shiozaki's eyes went a dull gray, and she stood ramrod still. 

"Report to your team and say the Mansion is empty, then go to sleep," Shinso's voice called out.

Shiozaki obediently did as was told and was quickly caught as she immediately collapsed asleep. 

This pattern continued until the end of the hunt was called, and Izuku's team still had all their points via flags. 

They, of course, came in first and were told to return to their seats for the next hour for a brief recess.

While the students went to lunch, a hero was working.

Deep in the back Alleys of Hosu, a certain speed based hero was chasing reports of the Hero Killer. He had been tipped off to him going after another hero deep in these alleys, and he was determined to stop him.

Ingenium, aka Iida Tensei, was rushing down the alleys when he felt the air ripple, and he quickly dodged, as a glint of metal soared past his helmet and into the wall. Looking back briefly, he saw the glint of a dagger impeded in the brick wall behind him.

Unfortunately, that quick look was all Stain needed to launch an attack towards the speed hero. As soon as Tensei turned around, he felt the cold blade of Stain's Katana slice his cheek, and the tip came back red.

As Ingenium began to charge, Stain pulled the sword to his mouth and licked the blood. Ingenium promptly was paralyzed and fell to the ground, rolling to a stop under Stais feet.

As Stain went on to rant about hero society, Ingenium remembered a rumer and quietly begged for help, and called out for Anubis, just as Stain's sword plunged into his back, causing him to loose all geeling below the waist.

During their lunch break, Izuku felt a presence, one that shouldn't be felt this close to UA. Shooting a quick text to Aizawa, Izuku disappeared in a cloud of smoke, leaving a shocked Todoroki with an outstretched hand.

Izuku steppes out of the smoke, completely dressed in his Anubis attire, standing over Ingeniums now paralyzed form. Crimson liquid was leaking out his back, and he silently cried in pain.

"Stain," Anubis snarled. As said, vigilante turned killer, looked to him, Anubis went to attack him. Yet the killer knew his skills and the rumors that followed him. So throwing a knife, he used it as a distraction and retreated to the roofs.

"We'll meet again, Anubis, and I shall put you down with my blade." Stain threatened and quickly retreated into the city.

Kneeling, Anubis softly helped Ingenium  lean against the wall. "Ingenium, third bearer of the Ingenium name, I have four offers for your return to hero work. First, I can offer the use of Overhaul to rebuild your body to its original state, but this option is the most painful. Second, I can rewind your body to just before this happened. Third option I can offer, is a basic healing quirk, and I have no guarantee of full recovery, and finally, I can offer to help you to the EMTs for traditional healing."

Ingenium chuckled, "I...I have served and done good for the city, please I can't give that up, so many look up to me. Use Rewind." He said softly

Nodding, Anubis gently took his helmet off and placed a hand on his head. Slowly Izuku let his hold on his power let up and pumped enemy into Tensei. The Eldest Iida brother slowly felt his spine pop into position, the scars healing as his body rewound to just before Stains attack.

"Alright Ingenium, I have completed my task, please have a sidekick come pick you up and rest. Inform your brother if anything feels wrong. I must go, have a good afternoon, Tensei" With those being his final words, he dissapeared into smoke.

Soon, it was time for the One v One, and he had to get a shower and get ready for the matches.