USJ PT. 2

"In the final moments your soul resides, shall thy fear keep those in eternal purgatory, or shall your soul be judged by…" As the voice cuts out, a dark swirling mass of smoke rises up from the floor, making the lights flicker and dim. As the class gets ready to fight, two glowing, neon green eyes are seen in the darkness, and as the mist begins to drop, a jackals face with neon green eyes are seen, and the voice echos again,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Anubis."

—--------------------------------‐—---------------‐‐‐—--

       Shigaraki had just beaten the hardest boss in the USJ, and he was happy. The hero Eraserhead was trapped under his Nomu, and he was close to killing him. He was ecstatic. His battle strategy was working. He was going to win. Yet, his hair suddenly stood on end when a scared and hurt boy walked into the fray. He was happy, another easy XP gain and an easy to defeat random encounter.

     His eyes blew open when smoke filled the room, and a phrase of death echoed throughout the building. Quickly, his shock turned to fear, then to anger. "Nomu, forget him, destroy that Mini Boss!" He screeched out as he pointed to the known vigilante Anubis. 'Why is he here, I thought he was just a low level free player,' Shigaraki thought.

     Tsu had just rejoined the rest of her class. Most were standing there staring at a single person. A green haired boy, Midoriya, as he walked down the stairs. Quickly, her instincts spiked, telling her to run as the black mist enveloped her, and Anubis stepped out. She was one of the few classmates who weren't upset he joined, just held their judgment till she knew more.

       Quickly, she spotted the bone deep injury on his back and the shocked and upset body language of thirteen. "He's fighting while he's injured, Kero," she said as thirteen nodded.

        "He took the attack meant for me and then just went down."

     Everyone watched as Anubis jumped into the fray, landing and taking out small time thugs. Once Tsu saw Nomu go for Anubis, she shot her tongue out and pulled Aizawa out and back to the group.

         The class, all together, watched as Anubis and Nomu traded blow for blow. It was a long grueling battle before a cackle echoed out through the room.

        "My Nomu was made with Shock Absorption, Regeneration and Super Strength, Only All Might stands a chance, and even then, he'll die." Shigaraki boasted.

         With a smile, Anubis looks to Shigaraki. "Thanks, I was holding back," he said before turning to the class, "I recommend you all look away." He warns before activating Overhaul and grabbing the Nomu.

      Quickly, the Nomu's body bloats up and blew up in a splatter of blood and viscera. Just as he had grabbed the Nomu, he missed the Doors blowing off their hinges and All Might walking in. Walking in, All Might watched as the known Vigilante grabbed and killed a villain. Just as he was about to move, Shigaraki had already moved and grabbed Anubis. Placing all five fingers on his arm, Anubis started screaming, and his arm decayed into a pile of dust. Immediately, All Might rushed in to punch Shigaraki, but he disappeared into a portal, leaving the injured Anubis.

      Quickly slapping a quirk suppressant bracelet on his wrist, Anubis started screaming as his quirks were canceled, his pain Nullificationquirk he always had on allowing him to feel the pain. Unfortunately, Izuku also had a quirk that helped keep him alive, and he was slowly dying due to his nomu status.

        All Might ran out with the screaming Vigilante to Recovery Girls office, cuffing him to the bed. As he was standing guard, Recovery Girl walked into the screaming and paled at the sight. Bone deep back injuries that were staining the bed red and a missing arm, all while he was screaming, and All Might looked proud.

        "I got the Vigilante. If you'll heal him, I'll take him to the station afterward." He said, his signature smile on his face. Just as Recovery Girl opened her mouth to retort, the small patter of feet was heard.

        "Yagi, you will do no such thing," the voice of Nezu was heard.

      Nezu had seen All Might rushing to RG office, the injured student in his arms. He was sighing in relief till he turned on the Mics. The sounds of Anubis's screams sent shivers down Nezu's spine. He knew what Anubis had gone through, and if he's screaming he's in serious pain. Then the sight of metal catches his eyes,

       'Quirk Suppression Bracelet' he thinks, then it click. Izuku Midoriya is a Nomu with multiple quirks, and he bets he had a pain nullification quirk based on how many hits he took along with a health sustainabilityquirk to ensure he survives as a bioengineered Nomu.

        Quickly rushing out, he all but ran to the clinic. As he approached the door, he heard the sound of All Might's voice and growled internally.

         He accidentally let some of his anger slip out, "Yagi, you will do no such thing." With a tone of finality, he looks to Chiyo, "Take that bracelet off him, " he demands to her.

         With a nod and All Might given a glare, the bracelet comes off. Almost instantly, Izuku quiets down. "T-Take… Me… Outside," he wheeze out. Nodding to the worried look of Chiyo, they wheel him out into the back of the building, near a drain.

         Struggling Izuku reaches up, he grabs his chest and dissapears into a cloud of red mist before forming with no injuries, and promptly, passes put.

          As Izuku slept in his natural form, Nezu turned to All Might. "My. Office" is all he said with a dark tone to his voice. All Might, to his credit, looked scared as he walked with Nezu on his shoulder. Once entered into his office, Nezu jumped down and pulled out a cup, and poured a cup of tea. To the average person, this would seem normal for UA staff and anyone who knew Nezu, they knew he. was. Pissed.

     "Sit Down Yagi," Nezu said, the fur on his back rising slightly. Sitting down, All Might opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by Nezu. "Not a word. We're waiting for another guest." He said as there was a knock at the door.

          Pressing the button beneath his desk, the door swung open, a verified, worried looking Eri and Inko stood there. "Ms Midoriya, Young Eri, please have a seat. Would you like some tea?" He asked and with a nod, Nezu placed a cup of tea for Inko and a bottle of apple juice -Don't tell anyone, but Eri had Nezu wrapped around her finger- With a worried look, Inko sat down and took a sip of her tea.

        "Is everything alright, Nezu?" Inko asked worriedly.

          "I'm afraid, young Izuku and his classmates, had been attacked by a group of villains at the USJ. While there, Izuku defeated a…" he took a sigh and gave Inko an apologetic look. "...A Nomu," He said. The fear, sadness, and regret were first across her face, followed by fear and anger.

        "W-What, I thought Overhaul was the one who produced them," she said.

     Nezu held up a hand, "Unfortunately, the villians had one, but your son defeated him, just as All Might here arrived. He would've been fine, but All Might here placed quirk suppressants on him and tried to arrest him." At that, Inko snapped her head to the hero so quickly, Nezu thought she may have whiplash.

         "Y-You WHAT!?!" Inko yelled.

         "You're son is a criminal -" All Might was cut off by Nezu,

          "Your arrogance has no bounds, I see," he said as All Might turned a confused look to Nezu, only to feel a stabbing pain in his heart. Looking to the woman, he say here eyes glowing a faint green as her hand is held out.

         "My son is not a criminal, not anymore. Say that again, and I shall stop your heart. My son has gone through too much, for you to call him a villain." she threatened, and Nezu nodded.

         "Had you looked over the students' information, instead of glancing over them, you would've noticed that the boy is here as a condition to remove his past. He has a special license to operate as a legal vigilante until he gets his hero license." Nezu said, just as All Might was about to retort, Nezu decided to put the final nail in the coffin, "That I searched, filed, convinced, and approved him to do." At that, All Might paled as he realized just how bad he messed up.