First Patrol & Meeting a Pro

Izuku, now Anubis, walked down the streets of Mustafu, this area of Japan didn't have a lot of Heros to protect them, so Izuku would be their protector. As he walked down the street, he heard a scream from down an alley. Quickly, he ran after the scream. As he approached where the scream was coming from, he found a young man, laying on the ground bleeding, a woman crying and trying to stop the bleeding. 

     "T-The police said it'll be an hour till someone can get here, come on baby stay with me." She cries as she holds the man.

"Excuse me" Izuku said to the lady, shocking her. Eyes widening she looked to Izuku,

"Y-Yes" she said scared.

"I can help, my name is Anubis" Izuku said softly. She looked to him with a hopeful look in her eyes.

"Please, save my husband" the woman cried. Nodding, Izuku kneeled down to the man.

"Sir, I can offer you 3 options" Izuku explained the woman full of concern. "First, I can Rewind your body to before your attack. Second, I can fix your body, with absolutely no scars, but it would be extremly painful. Finally, I can offer a prayer and let you pass peacefully" he said softly.

      The woman choked a sob and looked horrified. The man looked to Izuku, he couldn't speak and looked to his wife then his scarred arms. He lifted his hands and showed '2'.

Izuku nodded, "Ma'am please close your eyes, this part is hard to watch." He said softly, but she refused. Izuku sighed and nodded. Taking his hand, he placed it on the man's chest. His screams echoed as his body slowly broke into small cubes before reforming completely alright. 

     Shocked the man and woman looked at Izuku. "T-Thank you, Anubis" the two said bowing to him.

"No need to thank me, I am just doing my job." With that Izuku stood up and smiled, his Canines showing. "I will be protecting this area now, soon it will be safe once again." He said softly before leaving and continuing on patrol. 

     It had been almost a month since Izuku returned home and became a protector of Mustafu. Criminals and Villians, opting to work behind closed doors, as to prevent being caught. It soon became a concern to the police chief, so Tsukauchi, the lead detective, decided to call a friend to help in this case.

As he relaxed in his seat, his office door flung open, and a sleep deprived man walked in. "Ahh, Earaserhead, good to see you." Tsukauchi said with a tired smile.

Aizaw gave him a look and grumbled under his breath. "What is this about a vigilante?" He asked, in his bored, gruff voice.

"Yes, follow me, and I'll explain on the way." Tsukauchi said as he led Aizawa Shoto, aka Eraserhead, toward the interrogation rooms. "Here is a sketch of him." Tsukauchi passed a crude drawing of Izuku.

"Anubis? The God of the Underworld?" Aizawa asked. "Yes, he took the look of the mythical God. We've had more criminals coming in with the same description." Aizawa nodded to him.

     Aizawa enters the interrogation room, a small-time criminal with petty theft sitting across the table. "So explain what you saw," Tsukauchi said, and the man nodded.

"I saw a God. He granted me mercy as long as I willingly turned myself in. Anubis, he put my partner back into this worlds cycle of reincarnation. He was there then, just his clothes, my friend gone." The man says. Aizawa looks unimpressed.

"So he's killing those that don't cooperate." Aizawa said to Tsukauchi as they left the room.

"No, we've had reports of children and teens, all with amnesia, turning up at hospitals and orphanages.. They can't remember anything past the age they are when they show up." He explains, and Aizawa nods.

"What's the area he's operating in?" Aizawa asks.

"Mustafu," Tsukauchi states. Aizawa nods and takes off,

"I'll find him," he mumbles. 

      Aizawa jumped from roof to roof before stopping to take a break. As he went to sit, he heard a small gathering down below at a small restaurant.

"Yeah, I met him, he saved my husband," a woman said. About to tune out the conversation, he heard the woman continue. "Lord Anubis, he came to us, and my husband was dying. Help was at least an hour away. He offered to save my husband or to let him pass painlessly." She said, and Aizawa listened intently.

'Hmmm, he must have a God complex,' he thought to himself. The conversation continued till one man asked what he looked like.

"He's… He's a dog… no a Jackal, and it wasn't a mask. His mouth moved as he talked. It was a real God, and he's here to protect us, " she said before the group left.

'Definitely a God complex,' Aizawa thought, but as he went to leave, a man stepped out of the shadows trailing the group. Aizawa decided he needed to help and jumped down.

     'Idiot!' Aizawa scolded himself. He foolishly thought the man was alone, and after defeating him, he had relaxed. He missed the man in the shadows, who snuck up and went to stab him. Once he noticed him, it was too late as the knife sunk into his chest. Coughing Aizawa laid there, his breathing getting harder. 'Damnit, Mic is going to kill me if this doesn't first,' He thought to himself as he coughed some blood up. 

     Izuku was walking down the dimly lit streets when he went to pass an alley, he heard someone coughing. Staying in the shadows, he looked down. At the end of the alley, there was a man in black clothes with a white scarf around his neck. Izuku, using a new quirk called Injured Eye, saw the man had been stabbed. His left lung filling with blood. He wouldn't last long. So he decided to try and help him, as he had, dozens of times before.

       Aizawa was startled out of his thoughts when a black mist began to spiral near him. As the spiraling mist got higher, a figure stepped out. Adorned in golden clothes and a golden staff in one hand, the figure stepped out. That's when Aizawa noticed the Jackal like face.

'Anubis,' he thought to himself.

"You're injured. Your lung is filling with blood." Anubis said as he kneeled down. "I can help, I can offer 6 options." He said, and Aizawa grumbled but decided to see what he could do.

"P-Please *cough* help me Lord Anubis," He said, following what he had heard from the group prior.

"None of that Lord buisness." Anubis grumbled."Anyway, your options are. First, I can Rewind your body to before you were hurt. Second, I can heal you. In doing so, all your scars will disappear, but it will hurt. Third, I can take you to a hospital nearby. Fourth, I can patch you up and leave you here. Fifth, I can patch you up and take you to someone you trust. Finally, I can allow you a painless death and ensure you are laid to rest properly, " Anubis said, and Aizawa thought it over.

"T-The Second option," Aizawa said. He wanted to see what kind of pain it was. He was a pro hero, after all. It couldn't hurt that bad. Oh, how wrong he was. As Anubis's hand touched him, he let out a loud scream of pain as his body turned to cubes before reforming. He was panting.

"Good, you are all healed now. Just remember Eraserhead," Anubis stood up and moved to the center of the alley, "Mustafu is not a safe place for pros or civilians. I am the guardian, so please, if you enter my domain, call out for me, and I shall come to you. Have a good night, " Anubis says to miss before disappearing into a cloud of mist.

'I need to report this to Tsukauchi.' Aizawa thought as he looked at the video recording on his phone