God to God and Another Child

It had been a week since Izuku had met the Pro Hero Eraserhead - aka Aizawa Shota - and the Pro Hero hadn't come into Mustafu since. The night patrols for Izuku were quiet as of recent and he had no Idea why, but he was both happy and cautious. He was happy because he could spend time with his self proclaimed daughter, something that worried him considering his form. Yet, today he was happy because of it. His last interaction with a villain was….unique.

     The villain was a man with a rare transformative quirk. He was using his quirk to change his identity to that of a police officer in order to rob the people of Mustafu. When Izuku had gotten wind of this, he went to track down the man. He found him in the local park, shaking down a couple of teens for all their money. The two teens, no older than 16, were sitting on a bench, scared and stripped of all their valuables, even some more expensive clothing and shoes. Anubis, as he was called in his vigilante outfit, used the smoke quirk he had and appeared behind the man. Grabbing his shoulder, Izuku threw him on the floor, and the man laid there, his lungs knocked of all the air they held. Before he could stand, Izuku had quickly gone to him, removed his quirk, but left him at his age. He returned the stolen money and clothes to the teens who thanked him before running away, and Izuku focused on the man. He could tell the man was not stealing for fun but necessity.

    The man had felt bad, he knew leaving these teens, one boy, one girl, without money, the boy without his shoes, and the girl, just slightly older than his own daughter, without a shirt. Yet he needed the money. He needed to feed his family, and yet, he had been shocked when these teens he had been stealing from, snapped out of their fear for him. he had felt shocked as a hand was laid on his shoulder. Even more so once his disguise melted off him and he was thrown, the wind knocked out of him. As he slowly sat up, he saw a dog like creature give the teens their stuff back before crouching down in front of him.

He watched as the creature started to speak. He listened as he asked why, and the man explained it to him. "M-my family, we don't have money, we took a loan from a group and used it to steal all out funds under the guise of paying our contract. They took our house, our car, our jobs, and left us homeless. M-my daughter needs blood for her quirk, and the cost is too much."

     Izuku felt bad for this man. He knew that there were loan sharks out there, and he hated that. His thoughts turned back to his own dau-Eri. He probably would do the same if he was in the same place as him. He smiled softly,

"What's your name?" Anubis asked, and the man looked up, shocked.

"T-Toga, Toga Shin," he said.

"Alright, Toga-San, I have a deal for you." he started getting the man's attention. "What I'm about to say is highly secretive. You can't tell anyone what I'm about to tell you, do you understand?" He asked he nodded. "My family is small and alone, I have a young one I care for, her name is Eri, and she could use some more people in her life. We also have more rooms them people. If you want, you and your family can come live with us." He explained.

"A-Anubis-Sama, I-I… thank you, thank you so much." Izuku smiled and grabbed his shoulder.

"Then meet me here in an hour with your family, and I shall bring you to your new home. He nodded and ran off, leaving Izuku there smiling.

    It didn't even take him an hour before he returned. He was carrying a little girl who looked pale and had a woman by his side. "I take it, this is your daughter and wife?" Izuku asked, and he nodded.

"This is my wife Toga Hiro and my daughter, Toga Himiko. Please take care of us, " he said the two adults bowing. Smiling, Izuku took their hands and nodded.

"Then let's go home," he said as mist swirled, and before the family could say anything, they were in Izukus home.

    Inko came out of the kitchen, glasses of tea on a tray. "Hello, I am Midoriya Inko, and this is my granddaughter, Midoriya Eri," Inko said with a soft smile. Izuku sat back and watched the two families greet each other.