USJ Pt.1 and Izuku's Sacrifice

It didn't take long for the first day to end. As the bell rang, everyone left class talking animatedly about the rescue training, when Iida approached Izuku.

"Why are you following us villian?" With a soft chuckle, Izuku simply replied,

"I am going to be living on campus with you. I have a dorm room set up already" he said.

Iida just 'tch'd' and walked into the dorm. He stopped at the entrance along with everyone else. Most of the class hadn't spoken with Izuku but they weren't rude. So when the quietest of the class asked

"U-Uh M-Midoriya?" Koda asked, "Do You know who that is?" He asked and Izuku nodded.

"Everyone, Meet the new dorm mom, Inko Midoriya, my daughter Eri, and my brother Touya," Izuku introduced. At that everyone started asking questions to Inko and Izuku and they answered as best as they ccould.It didn't take long and everyone ate dinner and went to bed.

The next day went the same, as Izuku got the cold shoulder from most of the class. Only Mina, Momo and Jiro talked with him. Izuku was irritated and was thinking of leaving but he decided to give it a little longer. He figured he'd get to know them over the weekend.

And soon it was the day of the USJ, and Izuku watched as everyone got on the bus. He admired all their costumes till Momo came to stand next to him. Looking over he had to fight a blush as Momo's costume left little to the imagination.

"Hello Midoriya, are you not going to get into costume?" She asked. Izuku took a glance over and cleared his throat.

"W-Well having the ability to change your form comes in handy" he chuckle before his expression turned hard. "When we get back, meet me in my dorm, we need to work on your costume" He said and before Momo could question him, Aizawa called everyone to get off the bus.

Everyone climbed off the bus and moved into the USJ. As they entered the building they saw, The Space Hero: 13 there. As she gave her long winded speech, Izuku felt a tingle go down his spine. "Everyone Get Back to the Bus!" Izuku yelled and as everyone ran, the teachers trying to figure out why, and Iida stood still yelling

"Why are you listening to the villian." As he's yelling and chopping the air, The lights shut off. Izuku reaches the door, in time for it to close in his face. Slamming into it he stopped, turning around the main plaza filled with villians. Aizawa grumbled but jumped into the fray.

Izuku was about to follow but stopped, just as Kurogiri showed up. "I apologize, but we cannot let you escape. As such, I must prevent your escape. Try not to die a painful death." He said.

As Kurogiri went to warp them, Izuku held up a hand, but missed as half the class dissapeared, as Dark mist surrounded Kurogiri's Face, 13 went to attack him. Using his warp to redirect the attack. Seeing this, Izuku pushed her aside, Yelling out in pain as his back was damaged.

Kurogiri in his own fear rushed back to Shigaraki. "Master, I apologize, I couldn't stop 13 and there was this student, he prevented me from getting to the others. One was able to escape."

Growling Shigaraki started scratching at his neck. "Damnit, Damnit, Damnit, If you had only done your quest, we would've defeated the mini boss before the main boss." He growled out.

It didn't take long with the distraction for the skilled Eraserhead aka Aizawa Shota to get through the low level criminals and make his way to attack Shigaraki. As he got close, A massive black beast stopped him. In just a matter of minutes, Aizawa had his head slammed into the concrete floor and have his arm disintegrated down to the muscle.

Seeing this, Izuku rushed down and made sure he looked injured and weak - Well at least weak because he was actually injured.

B "Haha Look at this NPC, I bet he won't have any XP to give me" Shigaraki said as he rushed to attack Izuku. As he got close, the same black mist filled the facility, and soon a dark onimous voice echoed out. All the students and criminals stopped and paled at the voice.

"In the final moments your soul resides, shall thy fear keep those in eternal purgatory, or shall your soul be judged by..." As the voice cuts out, a dark swirling mass of smoke rises up from the floor, making the lights flicker and dim. As the class gets ready to fight, two glowing, neon green eyes are seen in the darkness, and as the mist begins to drop, a jackals face with neon green eyes are seen, and the voice echos again,

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Anubis