He was cut off by y/n who's crying.
Y/n: "Stop. Just stop. I don't want to hear anything from you. You are a mafia who kills people mercilessly, and you are telling me to trust you? And that you love me? Am I looking like a fool. You don't have a heart in the first place then how can you love someone?"
JK: "Just shut up y/n. When I said I love you, I really do. Believe it or not. And don't you dare to talk shit without knowing anything."
Y/n: "What will you do? Kill me like you always do. Kill me then. I hate people like you Jungkook. I hate you."
With that she started running outside. Guards are about to stop her but Jungkook signalled them not to.

Y/n took a taxi and went home. She doesn't know why she's hurt but she can't stop crying. Just then her phone rang. She looked at the caller ID and tried to speak normally.
Y/n: "Hello! Hi soobin. How are you? How's everyone doing?"
Soobin: "Hi noona. We are good. How are you? How's your job search going? Did you find any?"
Y/n: "Yes, I got an offer, I have to attend something like an interview. How's yeonjun doing?"
Soobin: "Everyone is good noona. Btw I want to tell you something. I heard secretly when mom and dad are arguing. You know after you left they quarrel everyday."
Y/n: "What is it soobin?"
Soobin: "Noona, they actually fixed your marriage with uncle Jung's friend's son. I heard mom saying to dad that why he has to put your life in danger. Why he's doing all this. What will y/n think when she gets to know about this. Like this thay are arguing everyday."
Y/n: "What does it mean? Is he some kind of a monster or what? Anyway we will follow our plan. Don't worry soobin, Noona will take care of everything. Just take care of yourself. Ok. Be careful, and take care of yeonjun too."
Soobin: "Yes noona. Take care."
He's about to cut the call but again remembered something.
Soobin: "Noona, noona, are you there?"
Y/n: "Yes, what is it?"
Soobin: "I know it may freak you out but I heard seung-cheol is going abroad too. And from aunt and mom's talk I came to a conclusion that maybe he'll be coming to the same country as yours and will be staying near you."
Y/n's heart started to beat fast and breathing started to get heavy. She felt like a rope is tightened around her neck.
Y/n: "What did you say?"
She managed to get those words out.
Soobin: "I heard aunt saying that if you both stayed nearby or together it will be good. So he can take care of you. But I think noona this is his plan. Be careful noona. If it's okay with you just change your residence and don't tell anyone where you live, ok noona? Always be aware of your surroundings and people. Take care noona. If you need anything just call me."
Y/n: "Ok. Bye!" She muttered those words and hang up drifting away into the thoughts.

Time skip to Friday:
Location: xx cafe
Time: 3pm

Here y/n is waiting for tae and the doctor who is going to appoint her. She flinched as she felt a tap on her shoulder, immediately turning around she found taehyung smiling widely.
Tae: "Hi! Did we make you wait so long?"
Y/n: "No. I just reached here some minutes ago."
Tae: "He's the doctor I'm talking about. Kim Seokjin. Jin hyung, she's the one I told you about, Ms. Choi y/n."
Jin: "It's pleasure to meet you lady."
Y/n: "Pleasure to meet you too sir"
Jin: "Oppa is alright. Treat me like your brother."
Y/n: "Ok oppa. And Tae I'm sorry about last time. I have to leave like that."
Tae: "No problem. But you guys seem so close. Is he your boyfriend?"
Y/n: "No! (She said angily making him confused) I'll never date some criminal. I didn't know who he was but now I know I'll never see his face again."
Tae: "What do you mean by that y/n. Is he a theif or something."
Tae tried to act like he doesn't know anything to know more about what happened.
Y/n: "He's not a theif. But he's more than that. (She signalled tae to lean closer and whispered in his ear) he's a mafia tae. Have you heard of JK? (Tae nodded his head) he's that man JK. (They backed away as she continued) and he's saying he loves me, who'll believe him anyway?"
Hearing this jin and tae looked at her shocked and shouted at the same time.
Jin, Tae: "HE SAID WHAT???"
Y/n: "Why are you guys so freaked out? Even I didn't react like this. Come let's go inside and order something."
As she went inside here Jin and Tae are still in shock and pulled out their phones from the pocket and started texting others so fast like their screen can break any minute.
Y/n: "Aren't you guys coming? What do you want to order?"

As she called from inside they went inside. But still they both continued to chat.

In the group chat except JK because they created a group to talk without restrictions.

Jin: guys guess what?
Jimin: what. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Tae: JK is in love~
Hobi: Oh! Ok- wait WHAT?
Joon: No way.
Yoongi: tell me something new.
All except yoongi: you already knew?
Yoongi: 🤷🏻‍♂️
Jin: and he confessed.
Jimin: what? No way.
Tae: and what's more interesting is, he got rejected.
Hobi: OH!
Joon: MY!
Jimin: GOD!
Yoongi: this is something new.
Hobi: wait, how do you know this guys?
Jin: actually we are with her.
Joon: what are you guys doing with her?
Tae: actually I don't know about them. I just went to hire a nurse but I saw y/n and she's perfect for the role so we met today for something like an interview but got this news.
Yoongi: it means she doesn't know that you work for jk or you both know each other?
Tae: Yeah, she doesn't know.
Jimin: wait, what did you say her name?
Jin: It's y/n. Choi y/n.
Jimin: can you send her picture I want to confirm something before I die.
Tae: You are talking weird. Wait I'll send you her picture.
(Posts her picture in the group)
Jimin: shit! I messed up guys.
Joon: What happened jimin?
Jimin: Guys do you remember I told you about a girl who my grandma loves and I too had a crush on?
All except jimin: Yeah
Tae: And how's that related to your death or this matter?
Jimin: She's the one I told you about. If kook knows about this then I'll be a dead meat.
Joon: Jin hyung, hire her immediately.
Jin: The problem is she doesn't like mafia and that's the reason she rejected jk too..
Hobi: just tell something like you are a doctor for undercover officers. It'll work I guess.
Tae: You are a true jinious hobi hyung.

Y/n: "I don't want to disturb you guys but can we order something? I mean he's standing for so long."
She said awkwardly bringing them back to the world.
Jin: "Order anything you like. It's my treat."
He smiled and order a coffee with some dessert. Tae ordered some drink while y/n ordered a mocha and lots of desserts making the both males chuckle.

They are enjoying their order in peaceful silence which was broken by jin.
Jin: "Y/n! I want to make something clear before I appoint you. You will not be working in a regular settings. You will be assisting me whenever I need help. I'm not a normal doctor. I'm a doctor for undercover officers. Ok?"
Y/n: "Oh! So you are also undercover doctor? It's exciting. I'll accept the work. But it won't cause a huge problem right?"
Jin and tae looked at each other and with a little smile jin replied.
Jin: "It won't be a problem but I want to inform you something you may not like."
Y/n: "What is it?"
Jin: "Actually the police are working together with a mafia who helps good people and punishes only bad people or criminals."
Y/n: "Woah! Are there any people like that?"
Jin: "Of course, have you heard of a name JK? He's the one I'm talking about. Police are working together with him to catch a most wanted criminal who's kil*ing people for pleasure. So you may encounter people related to mafia. Is it ok with you?"
Jin said giving a meaningful look to her.

Y/n POV:
After hearing what oppa said I started to feel bad. But why I'm feeling bad? Is it because I misunderstood him? It's not like I love him anyway.

Y/n: "It's ok with me, oppa."
Jin: "Perfect then. This is my card. Leave your phone number. I'll call you whenever I need your help. But remember you should be available at anytime ok?
Y/n: "Ok. And what about the pay?"
Jin: "It'll be hourly pay. Per hour $500. Is it okay or less?"
After hearing the pay my eyes are about to pop out. It's more than enough. Working one day is enough to live for months for me.
Y/n: "It's more oppa. Thank you so much, oppa. Thank you so much tae. I really needed a job. Thank you so much guys."

I said happily as they smiled at me too.
Y/n: "I have to go somewhere. If it's okay can I leave first?"
I asked hesitantly and they nodded with a smile.
Tae: "No problem y/n. See you again. Bye!"
Jin: "Bye! Don't forget to leave a call with a text. Take care."

I waved at them and went to a little shopping spree. I bought some essentials and some groceries. I had dinner outside. As I'm walking home I felt like someone was following me. I turned around but saw no-one. The after some distance I again felt the same feeling.
Y/n: "Who's there? Come out and show your face idiot."
That's when I saw a face I never wanted to see.
???: "Missed me, baby?"