6. Sweet wine

Hi guys! Hope you are enjoying the story. If you have any suggestions please do comment.
Have you seen the live fireworks in Seoul. They are beautiful right ? Its fabulous 😍
What's your favourite BTS song that's not much heard or you think is underrated?

Y/N: "Rascal! How dare you? Don't you have a shame? I know you are a pervert the moment I saw you. You disgusting shit."

(A/N: Don't you remember some Lee minho's dialogue here. 😜)

???: "Oh baby girl! You taste sweet, do you know that? And I'm very particular in collecting debt and also in giving what I've taken one way or the other. The pain you gave me now I'll give you back someday the other way. And I'm warning you when I'm still calm. Don't ever, I repeat don't you ever try to raise your hand or voice at me. You don't know what you are getting yourself into. This is the first and last warning."
Y/N: "And who do you think you are to warn me, when I have every right to protect and defend myself against the pervert like you? And don't call me names when I don't even know you or we are not close."

With that I called the stewardess and asked for a seat change.

Y/N: "Excuse me! Can I request a seat change please? I'm not comfortable sitting here beside the window. And he's being a pervert. Please exchange my seat, there are many people willing to change seats with me."

??? POV:
She's really something. She made me kiss her. I don't know why I have done that. She's asking for a seat exchange and laughing at me. I'm furious at her for that but I like the sound of her laugh. She's not stopping at all so I did what came into my mind. I kissed her. Her lips are so soft, sweet and perfect like they are made for me to kiss. Ugh! What am I thinking again? She's messing with my mind. She slapped me so hard I guess her hand hurts even though I don't feel much pain.

But she's so daring to slap me. I think she doesn't know who I am. What will she do if she gets to know about me? Han tried to come forward but I signaled not to. She's so adorable while she's fuming with rage. When I said I'll give her pain I don't know why my brain can't think of torturing her but it thought of the sinful things that I can do to her hot sexy body and the pain and pleasure she gets and my name that she moans through her mouth.. Ugh! I need to think straight if I have to prevent a boner. What has this girl done to me? I can't think of any bad or cruel things I can do to her.

And here she's again asking for a seat change. I glared at her somehow I know she's scared by the way she sat down in her seat and avoiding eye contact. The stewardess looked at me and I signaled no. She got my message.

Stewardess: "Sorry ma'am. We can't change seats like that and the plane is going to take off soon. Please wear your seatbelt and secure yourselves. If you want you can exchange with this mister if you are ok with that. What do you say sir?"

Then I looked at her. She's so cute being frustrated. I can see her anger as she clenched her fists. Then I looked at the stewardess and nodded my head.

???: "I don't see any problem in that."
Y/N: "But I see the problem and the problem is you. Humph! Who wants your seat? I can sit by myself." Then she said to the stewardess "Thank you. I don't want to change, it's the same. I'll be beside him anyway. So don't bother."
Stewardess: "Thank you ma'am. Enjoy the journey ma'am. Enjoy the journey sir."

With that the stewardess left. Y/n turned her head opposite to me with a glare and the 'humph!' sound. 'Childish' I thought. She kept earphones and closed her eyes. I started doing some work on my laptop. After some time I felt heavy on my shoulder and saw that it was her head, she was sleeping. I'm observing her face closely. She doesn't have makeup on her face. She's naturally beautiful. Her eyebrows, her nose and her lips. Seeing her lips I remembered the kiss. Unintentionally I started to lean down to her. I came back to my senses when someone cleared their throat. It's Han. Spoiler. But it's a good thing that he interrupted if not, I don't know what I would have done. What am I doing?

I pushed her head suddenly waking her up. She groaned and looked around. After seeing that I was the one who pushed her. And realizing the situation she is in, she blushed. Her face is red. Cute. Even though she almost keeps her expression cold and calm with everyone, to me she's always showing her dissatisfaction with me.

After an hour and so the food was served on the plane. We got the food we preferred. I guess she loves food from the way her face lit up. She was enjoying her food and suddenly moaned when she tried a new dish. I guess it's her favorite. But her enjoyment of food is becoming a torture to me. I can't take it anymore as I already got a tent in my pants. She's the first ever woman to give me a boner without doing anything. If this continues I don't know what I would do to her, so I whispered in her ear.

Y/N POV:
I'm enjoying my food and really loved the food. I almost forgot that there was someone beside me until he whispered something in my ears.
???: "Baby girl! I know you are enjoying your food but if you don't stop that sound now, I'll be the reason you'll be making those sounds instead of food with my name screamed while the whole plane knows how much you're enjoying me. Better to shut that pretty mouth of yours if you don't want that. Don't want to bend here, right? So.."

I choked on my food and looked at him and looked around. No one's looking at me. Then I tried to pinch his thigh but it's hard, so I pinched his skin hard and put on a sweet smile saying

Y/N: "Thank you for your kind words mister. I'm enjoying my food and I'll take your advice, but" then I leaned forward and whispered to him "I may castrate you before you do that. You may never get the chance of your enjoyment you are talking about. Be careful with your words and behavior."

With that I put my expressionless face and completed my food. Then I put on the earphones and drifted to sleep.

??? POV:
She choked on her food after listening to my words. Then suddenly she put on a sweet smile and I felt her trying to pinch my things but can't. I tried to stifle a smile but she pinched the skin so hard. Honestly it hurts like hell. When she gave me a warning, it looks like a cat is trying to warn a tiger. But she's a wild cat which I want to tame.

I think she's a sloth in her previous life because the things she done after boarding are eating and sleeping. Nothing much. And it's almost time for landing. I looked at her face which looks peaceful while asleep nothing like the face when she's awake. Like she's carrying the whole world on her shoulders.

I don't want to give her to anyone. Should I tell to hyung about her? What if he wants to marry her? What if she decides to marry him because she doesn't like me? I'll kill anyone who tries to get her from me. I want to torture her because of this but I can't think of a way. I Don't like the way she's always going against me. She seems so like me but not like me. She's trying to hide her from the world. But I can see her. Like me. A cold basta*d as everyone thinks. But no one knows what I truly was. I think I'm already obsessed with her. I'm angry at her for making me obsessed with her within these few hours even though it's not her fault.
I don't know much about her but I want to know her. Ugh! She totally messed up my mind. I should tell dad about this girl. The decision is not pending anymore. It's already made and it doesn't matter how much time it takes. The final decision is....
"Choi Y/N arranged to marry Jeon Jungkook the elder son of Mr. Jeon, The King of Mafia and Business in the whole world..."
Then I looked at her, she's still sleeping.. Wait to become mine, my 'sweet wine ....'