19. 𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦, 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩

Start from the beginning

Until he could do so though, Bumblebee and Knock Out came and blocked his way, "Not so fast!" the lieutenant ordered. The slim robot decided to release Laserbeak from his chest-plate. The flying drone floated into the air and shot laser beams at the two Autobots. Knock Out rapidly rotated his prod to block the blasts and Bumblebee quickly took the opportunity to attack Soundwave with his spear. The faceless 'Con blocked his strikes with his thin arms, in the meantime, as the shiny red medic was defending himself from Laserbeak, Smokescreen came to assist him and shot a large stalactite which fell on the flying mini-con.

Although Soundwave's face was hidden, he was full of rage once he saw that one of his minions was damaged. A tentacle grabbed Bee's arm and shoved him to the ground, the yellow scout let out a painful cry due to his earlier deep wound. Till Soundwave could do any more severe damage, Smokescreen blasted him on the chest-plate, Knock Out leaped over his staff and kicked him on the side of his armor, shoving him away. When the two mechs helped Bumblebee to get up, Soundwave stood up and prepared himself along with more Vehicon soldiers for another combat.

Starscream pulled out his missile towards the Autobots and as he tried to get a proper hold, he heard pedes approaching him. Just in time, he was able to recoil from Sideswipe who nearly cut his arm off with his katana. The seeker stepped back and grunted at him, the red 'Bot directed the sharp edge of his hunter at the winged robot, "Remember me? Think we haven't finished what we started earlier." 

"Ah, yes. I do recall how annoying you are!" he screeched and opened fire, Sideswipe jumped in diverse ways to avoid the blasts. While Starscream stood concentrated on destroying him, Bulkhead raised his wrecking ball weapon and smashed it right in the face of the seeker. The hard punch made the grey Decepticon crash into numerous other drones.

Bulkhead, in return, laughed in satisfaction, "You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that." he bumped his maces with a grin.

During that time, Optimus and Arcee battled with Shockwave. The femme jumped on the tall old leader and kicked the 'Con exactly in the eye. Shockwave stumbled rearward, Optimus struck with a punch but the Decepticon still didn't fall back. The Prime continued to hit him and just when he released his arm blade, Shockwave blocked him with his left arm cannon, Optimus' optics widened and the Decepticon punched him back on the face-plate. The leader received several kicks from Shockwave and slammed him to the rock wall with his arm.

Arcee shouted in pure anger, "Optimus!" and quickly joined the fight. She leaped on Shockwave's back and grabbed his antennas, a throbbing yell escaped from the scientist's nonexistent intake due to the hard pulling and struggled to take her off with his single normal hand. The second she could shoot his red eye with her Energon blaster, Shockwave was finally able to grab her and she got slammed on the hard ground. The femme helplessly wriggled to free herself from his tight hold.

Shockwave's arm cannon began to charge at her face, "Illogical. Attempting to cause the same damage you did to me as before. You will never be able to fool me again, femme."

The whole team and the elements of harmony saw the daunting scene ahead of them, "ARCEE!" Twilight screamed her guardian's name. When Arcee shut her optics and thought that it was all over, various powerful blasts were directed at the one-eyed scientist, causing him to retreat from her. The Prime continued to shoot at him and came by the femme's side. Soon, Shockwave's power lowered due to the strong hits and fell on his knee.

Each one of the girls finally stepped out of their cells, they carefully climbed down to the rocky surface and kept on watching the ongoing battle. Optimus halted from shooting, thinking their enemy may have finally given up. What they didn't see was that the harvester was right beside him. Shockwave promptly grabbed the device and targeted it at the Autobot leader. As the power of the shotgun-like weapon got near him, Bumblebee pushed him away and both fell to the ground. Once Shockwave could strike again at the mechs, Bulkhead blew it off from his servo. That caused the already-activated harvester to roll down and let out its reaping energy at the released humans as a bolt of lightning.