Chapter 1: First Blood

Start from the beginning

"W-wait, Lolli!" She pushed out her chair, ran to the door and opened it. She raced out to Lolli, Teardrop remembering Gelatin doesn't know about them in their um... you know what she means. Teardrop closed the blinds, and handed yet another plate out, for Taco.

-

Lollipop hugged Bubble back as she hugged her. Bubble separated, asking, "Lolli, but wherever were you?"

She waved off Pillow as she walked away. "Thank you!" Pillow said.

Lollipop then turned back to Bubble, slightly kneeling down to get to her level. She shrugged, and thought for a moment, searching the back of her head.

Lollipop didn't remember, though she said, "I don't know, but I saw this mark on the back of my head, I didn't have it this morning." She turned around, and there it was, a deep but small hole in her candy. She chuckled, "I really, really don't recall what happened there. Or where I was."

Bubble suspiciously rubbed her hand against the mysterious mark. Lollipop slightly winced, then recovered. It was a dark purple, deeply cut in through the small hole. It got more and more darker, then one drop of blood.

She studied it, confused. She'd never seen her bleed before, ever, even when she melted. She suspected it was bad. Then she realized, no contestants had blood.

One drop. Big impact.

"Lolli," Bubble tapped her shoulder panicked as Lollipop's head snapped back, "This looks like it's painful, you should go to Golfball."

Lollipop stared in confusion, scoffed, then crossing her arms, "Pfft, I'm fine, it's not that painful, and anyways, what could go wrong? I could die? No, this hurts less than a shot."

She worryingly furrowed her brows, then sympathetically smiled at her. She knew Lollipop was strong. "Okay, just give me a sign if anything happens."

She hesitated, then replied, "Mkay," as Bubble kissed her cheek. She grinned softly back at her, "heh..."

"Bye Lollipop!" Bubble waved and walked away, glancing behind her time to time.

Lolli will survive. She'll survive.

-

About a hour passes by...

Time to strike...

Four walked outside with a classy bow tie and a grin. He still gazed around, looking for contestants. He saw Bubble, calling, "Bubble! Could you get everyone else out please? I have to check attendance."

Bubble noticed this voice, giving a thumbs up and nodding understandably. She opened the door, could hear yelling, and soon enough, everyone was out.

Four counted out loud as X woke up also with a tie and a grin. "Spongy,"

"Here!" He yelled, muffled.

"Balloony,"

"Here, sigh." He said, annoyance in his voice.

"Taco,"

"Here!" Taco exclaimed. By there, it all went down to the last.

"And lastly, Lollipop." Four said proudly, glad everyone was there, until he heard nothing. Seconds go by, and Four was annoyed, especially right now. "Hey, where's Lollipop?"

Gelatin searched and said, "I didn't see her today, but I think someone did." Everyone looked around, unaware. Then spoke a soft voice.

Bubble sighed and said, "I did, she went over to the hotel, maybe to see Golfball. I recommended her because..... nothing. But I think she went to the nurses room, where both Golfball and Tennisball works."

Four asked in suspicion, "But why not tell us?"

"I-it might not or is as important..."

"Tell us, please."

"O-ok, Four. This might be impossible, but there was a deep hole in her candy. It was very dark purple to the core, and you know how objects don't bleed, right?"

"Yes."

"Well, there was apparently a drop of blood in her core... and I think it's bad..."

Four gasped in horror. "Wait, w-what?! That's really horrible, she is literally cracking, and that's a rare occurrence! It could be very harmful, she could die, permanently."

Everyone shook at permanently.

Four quickly teleported to the nurses room and came back. "She isn't there."

People began frantically searching, even asking others, getting up on stage. One raises their one hand, Winner. They said, "The hallway was the last time I saw her. I saw melted purple candy on the floor too."

Gelatin said, "You maybe perhaps can show us where to go?" Winner nodded in agreement, and pointed to the hotel. And when they came in, there was actually plenty of purple candy drizzled down on the floor. Lights flickered over a shadow of a object, and there she was. Cracked, melted beyond Yoyle. Lifeless.

-

Chap 1, do you like it?

Oh yeah, I had this idea for such a long time, months. Hope you enjoy the weekend. Do you like it? Oooh spicy stuff

Also, to everyone who follows me, you are such great people! Especially BFBfan2 and ShyArtisticPerson . You are the bestest people in the Wattpad

Bye homies!

wwhattssmyname