CHAPTER NINETEEN : GOLDEN SNITCH

A/N : HEY, I'm sorry for updating so late. I bet this is the shortiest chapter! anywayyy hopppee you  enjoy this please do comment and vote. This is unedited.

-----

The sun hung high in the sky, casting a warm, golden glow over the local park. A curious and energetic nine-year-old girl with a mop of unruly (h/c), clung tightly to her mother's hand as they strolled along the winding paths. Birds sang in the trees, and the gentle rustling of leaves provided a soothing background melody.

The little girl's mother, a kind and loving woman named (M/n), couldn't help but smile as she looked down at her daughter. (Y/n)'s bright eyes sparkled with wonder, and her innocent laughter echoed through the air.

"Mum, look!" (Y/n) exclaimed, tugging her mother towards a colourful playground ahead. "Can we go on the swings, please?"

(M/n) chuckled, her heart swelling with affection for her daughter. "Of course, sweetheart. Let's go."

They approached the swings, and (Y/n)'s eyes widened with anticipation. (M/n) carefully helped her into one of the swings, making sure she was secure before giving her a gentle push. (Y/n) squealed with delight as she soared through the air.

Higher and higher she went, her laughter ringing out like a sweet melody. (M/n) watched with love and pride as her daughter's joy radiated throughout the park. (Y/n)'s tiny fingers gripped the chains of the swing, her face radiant with happiness.

As the swings gently slowed to a stop, (M/n) reached out to catch her daughter as she hopped off. (Y/n) landed in her mother's arms, giggling.

"Again, Mum, again!" (Y/n) begged.

(M/n) couldn't resist her daughter's enthusiasm. She gave (Y/n) another gentle push, and the swings carried her back into the sky.

The world shifted and changed around (Y/n).

Suddenly, she found herself standing outside a closed bedroom door, the wood grain beneath her small hand feeling real and tangible. Curiosity compelled her to press her ear against the door, and what she heard made her heart ache.

Inside the room, her mother, (M/n), sat on the edge of the bed, her shoulders shaking with silent sobs. In her trembling hands, she held a cherished framed photograph of (Y/n)'s grandmother, a woman who had always been a source of warmth and love. The photograph captured her grandmother's smiling face, a treasured memory that seemed to have been taken in happier times.

Tears streamed down (M/n)'s face as she whispered words to the photograph, her voice trembling with grief. "I miss you so much, Mum. You were always there for us, and I wish you were here now."