CHAPTER EIGHTEEN : CHRISTMAS

"I will find you."

A/n : Hey hey hey, I'm back with another unedited chapter. Please comment and vote : )) 

-----

Earlier, Harry had appeared somewhat distant to them, and now, as they rode the train through a dark tunnel, he sat in silence, avoiding eye contact with anyone. His thoughts seemed to have retreated into the depths of his mind. (Y/n) couldn't help but wonder if he even knew where they were at this moment. She felt unsure about how to grab his attention and lift his spirits. She was aware that his mind was already burdened with overthinking due to the events involving Mr. Weasley the previous night, and it seemed that something they had heard earlier had only added to his anxieties.

As the train clattered through the shadowy tunnel, Mrs. Weasley leaned across Ginny (with (Y/n) not seated beside Harry) and whispered, "Are you all right, Harry, dear? You don't look very well. Are you feeling sick?"

Everyone's eyes were on him. Harry vigorously shook his head and fixed his gaze on an advertisement for home insurance. (Y/n) knew all too well that he was being untruthful.

But all she could do was watch him.

"Harry, dear, are you sure you're all right?" (Y/n) overheard Mrs. Weasley's concerned voice as they strolled around the neglected patch of grass in the middle of Grimmauld Place. "You look ever so pale... Are you sure you slept this morning? You go upstairs to bed right now, and you can have a couple of hours of sleep before dinner, all right?"

Harry nodded; (Y/n) could tell that was exactly what he needed. When Mrs. Weasley opened the front door, he swiftly passed by the troll's-leg umbrella stand, ascended the stairs, and disappeared into his and Ron's bedroom.

Mrs. Weasley and the others entered the kitchen, creating a lively atmosphere. (Y/n) was about to join them when Ron firmly grasped her arm, prompting her to look up at him with a puzzled expression. Ron, being taller than Harry, had to tilt his head down to talk to her.

"You should talk to him," Ron said straightforwardly, and (Y/n) immediately knew he was referring to Harry.

"Why me? Can't you do it instead? After all, he's your best mate, and you're his best mate," she suggested, gently pulling her arm away from Ron's grasp.

"Yeah, but we all know I'm not great at comforting people, and I'm not too keen on giving Harry a hug," Ron confessed.

"You don't have to be a pro at comforting him. Just ask him if he's genuinely okay. If he says he is, tell him he's lying because we all know he isn't. Make him feel like you genuinely care about him, like you don't blame him—" (Y/n) advised.