Chapter 5

You don't know me like that
Justine P.O.V
Once I finished up with my client I headed home to my baby Jayceion I love seeing the kids smile especially Emery.
-Flashback-
"Okay so what you want to do is walk heel to toe" Justine demonstrated walking towards the window placing her hands on her hips turning around "Your turn"

Emery took a deep breath shaking her hands looking at Justine taking small steps towards Justine in her 6 inch heels.
"Im convinced you already know how to walk"

Emery gave a small smile "well I've been practicing" she sat down taking the heels off

" Well I know for a fact you will be ready for the auditions"

-Flashback over-

I reached for the door knob twisting it seeing it was already opened it .

Uh uh black folks cant be leaving they doors unlocked 😴

I pushed through the door looking around seeing popcorn and candy on the coffee table by the tv.

Jayceion walked towards the couch shirtless I bit my lip closing the door behind me. "What's all of this jay jay?"

"Nothing just wanted to chill with you today" he said casually picking up some skittle stuffing it in his mouth as I took off my heels running up the steps "I'll be back!"

Running up the steps I tripped over my feet falling down a step

"Baby you good" Jay asked from the living room

"I'm fine, I'm good" I walked up the steps more cautiously going into the room changing into my long sleeve sweater sliding on my joggers and bunny slippers walking back down the stairs laying next to my man " So what are we watching"

"Well the basketball game came on yesterday and we haven't sat down and watched any sports in a while"

Reaching over him I grabbed the popcorn nodding " oh so who is in the lead"

"USA"

I was rubbing chocolate on jay lips with the strawberry putting it in his mouth as I looked up.

"Wait babe turn it up"

He listened and grabbed the remote turning the volume up.

I stared at the screen "woah I didn't know he was a basketball player"

Jay looked at me intrigued "who"

"That curry guy"

" I've never seen or heard of him before, so how do you know about him?"

Shrugging looking at my nails " met him at a club"

" oh the club huh" he looked at her turning his head

" why you looking at me like that?" I inquired crossing my arms

" I mean you did come back home at 3 am " he said keeping his composure

" is there something you want to say Jayceion ?"

" I think I just said it"

I put my hand up " hold the hell up, you think me and him" I laughed a little bit then looked at him shaking my head

He stood up and pushed the bowl off the table into the tv.

" wow do you feel accomplished hitting the bowl" I clapped standing up wiping my hands on the napkin .

Jay just stood there holding his tongue

"What do you have something to say, please say it"

" childish"

" Okay Jayceion I'm the childish one, well I'm going to be childish and leave "

I walked towards the key rack grabbing my car key leaving out , walking to my car not bothering closing the front door. Hope a raccoon get him. I enter my car talking to myself " I didn't even get to eat my sour worms"

- club -
I walked into the club walking around to see that bartender guy I walked towards his direction tapping him on the shoulder . "Wassup Mr.Curry"

He turned around giving me a smile mimicking me " Wassup Ms. Justine"
"Nothing much coolin or whatever , you?"
" Here to pick up my last check" he said waving an envelope around

" oh yeah I forgot you're famous right" I laughed

"Im not famous yet shawty"

"You getting there"

He dusted his shoulder off a little looking at me "well you know"

We laughed as we looked at each other till the joke died down

"Well I hope everything goes well for you Stephen " I said smiling about to walk away before he grabbed my arm gently "So you not going to give me your number" he yelled over the music

I held my hand out as he reached in his pocket going to his contacts . I took it adding my name as "JustineFromBar6"
and typing my number in then calling my phone to get his number .

I gave him a hug handing him his phone back and whispered in his ear " Stay humble" as we went our separate ways.

I walked to the middle turning up with the people not worrying about going home anytime sooner . I wouldn't drink tonight but I defiantly will turn up.

I just hope Stephen will remain who he was while he was working here. I might not know him but I see potential in the guy.

Klay P.O.V

These females in these streets some thots straight up, thats why you have to watch these model chicks and athletes swear these girls be tryna run game on a nigga but I ain't dumb .

Shawty smooth poked a hole in the condom in front of me , like how dumb can you get I kicked her little ass out . I ain't trying to impregnate anyone right now.
No child support for me Im only 23 what I look like . No offense to Stephen having riley at 23 , I love my niece but me being a daddy is a no. Maybe around 29 or something it all depends on the girl .

Guess I'm not getting any tonight 😒

-back to Justine-
Currently I'm sweeping up the popcorn and scrubbing the chocolate off the floor . He get on my nerves sometimes maybe I need to be giving him a psychological test .

Jayceion has to wake up at 6 which is two hours from now . I hope he get a headache a big headache . Thats his new name "headache" I thought to myself sweeping and throwing the food in the trash bin.

I feel like a housewife, next time he doing this on his own Im pulling out the pots and pans being ghetto with it .

I walked up to "our" room closing the door locking it with the key . I don't need him trying anything while Im sleep I'm not in the mood for him . He wishy washy as hell. Tomorrow my off day so hopefully I don't have to see him .

I walked to the closet pulling my phone out of my coat pocket walking inside the guest room grabbing the headphones off the dresser putting it on my ears laying on the floor blasting Drakes " If You're Reading this it's too late" Album

I had to knock down the wall
Yeah, I swear to God that I'm gone
I'm leaving, I'm leaving
No looking back when I'm gone
No more

On who drake was preaching. I was bopping my head to the beat relaxing .

"These days, I'm letting God handle all things above me
The things I can't change are the reasons you love me"