~teaser~

hi guys! todays a special chapter since i wanted to show a little bit more about my upcoming work. i already have the first few chapters posted on ao3, and im well into 30K words. 

idk when itll be published on here since i need to wait for my friend to finish the cover, but it WILL come. occasionally ill share updates or teasers, and this is one of those!

as i mentioned in my previous note, this story is Y/N x lloyd and its an idol au.

another little snippet from the first chapter~

-----

The ghosts of our school years were so real, so vivid, that I felt my fingers touch the glass, mind spinning. A sudden wave of dizziness and melancholy overtook me at the bittersweet memories playing in my head.

Back when our biggest worries were if our math grades would be okay...

The wind brushed through my hair with gentle fingers, easing me out of my reverie. I pushed open the door to the store, and the chime of the bell above the door was still the same as it had been years ago.

-----

its pretty short, but i think it helps show that i tried to develop yn as a character and not just as a love interest to lloyd. hopefully its something you guys can get immersed in!

tysm for reading, and ill be back to my normal incorrect quotes on monday!