Ok.. but leaving both of them here? How?

Yes, they need some space Deva, then only they can understand eachother..

As your business is there, you just go and do your office works, we will ask Vijay's help or Surya's help here to handle the business.. me and Soundarya will help you.. after one or two months we will return to India.. thatha said his plan..

Rudra is having his match, and he will leave for the tournament by next month and he will come after two months only, how can we leave Meena all alone here? Soundarya asked..

No no, we will plan accordingly... we will leave to Singapore before Rudra comes, and I'll collect his schedule from his manager without Rudra's knowledge and we will leave exactly before two days of Rudra's return..

Appa, you are so intelligent...

Thank you my son...they laughed...

So that have to spend time here.. they will understand eachother.. Soundarya said..

They nodded..

Athai... Meena knocked the door..

Come in ma..

She opened the door and came inside..

Lunch is ready athai.. I came here to call you all..

Oh!!! How quickly you made lunch? Soundarya asked..

Athai it's already one o clock, I was waiting for more than one hour for you all, you didn't came out, so I came here to fetch you all.. thatha have to eat on time so he can have his pill.. she said..

Oh my God... it's been few hours.. don't know how the time went.. come come lets go and have the yummy lunch my daughter had prepared... Devaraj said and they all went to the dining room and has their lunch..

Meena, come and sit why you are standing there?

No athai, I'm not feeling hungry, I'll eat after some time..

Why ma?

Nothing athai.. shanthi ma made juice for me, i drank before a while that's why..

Oh then ok..

They all had lunch and elders retired for a short nap..

Meenakshi is sitting in the living room looking at the door... expecting her husband..

Rudra came around three o'clock and looked at Meenakshi who is looking at the TV Remotes..

He went to his room and refreshed and came down..

He looked at Meenakshi who is now looking at the door while twisting her saree pallu..

He went to the dining room and called for the maid..

When he didn't found any one he shouted..

Ammaaa...

Meenakshi jerked and went to the dining room..

Why you are shouting Rudra?

I just looking for shanthi ma, and she is nowhere, so I called you.. I'm starving can you please show me the food, I'll eat myself..

Oh!! Ok come..

She went to the kitchen and Meenakshi went behind her.. Rudra sat in the chair waiting for his food..

Athai, I'll reheat the food.. please wait..

I'll do that ma, no problem..

No athai.. you please go and sit with him, I'll bring the food...