Chouzetsu/Turbo Depressed Shu Kurenai x Reader

Start from the beginning

Valt said as his voice had grown quieter and full of concern. The (e/c) eyed girl just stared at the floor as she let the weight of the words sink in.

'Shu has fallen into depression...because of me? B-but it's not my fault! He was the one who hurt me and pushed me away first! And now...he wants me to forgive him? Just like that? H-how can I-'

"(Y/N)..."

The voice of the wonder boy snapped her out of her thoughts as she raised her head to look at him before he asked,

"Won't you forgive him and give him a second chance?"

"Why do you...expect me to forgive him when you also know that he was the one who hurt me first?"

"Because I know you still love him. The entire beyclub and I was there when you broke up with him after his battle with Lui in the forest. I saw the tears of pain and regret in your eyes when you walked away."

He said all of it so directly that it took (Y/N) by surprise as her eyes widened and she swallowed a lump down her throat before retorting,

"Since when did you become so observant?"

"It's something I learnt from spending time with Shu."

The blunette grinned at her making the girl smile slightly. But before she could respond, a voice interrupted the both of them,

"Hey Valt!"

Both of them turned their heads towards the direction of the voice, only to find Shu's student Fubuki smiling and running up to them.

Unfortunately, the other younger bladers in the room happened to hear THE Valt Aoi's name and it wasn't long before,

"Is that the blading champion Valt Aoi?!"

"And he's in the same room as us?!"

"Valt! Please give me an autograph!"

"Can I see your Valtryek?!"

"Have a battle with me Valt!"

And before the blunette and (Y/N) knew it, the boy was surrounded by a swarm of his fans who were all trying to get his attention.

"Oops-"

Fubuki said and the (h/c) haired girl just sweatdropped awkwardly as she somehow got herself out of the crowd.

"ALRIGHT CALM DOWN EVERYONE!"

The miracle boy yelled when he had enough, making all of his fans instantly go silent. He made a '😤' face before crossing his arms and asking,

"Do all of you want to battle me?"

The crowd instantly nodded as Fubuki walked to (Y/N) and stood beside her, both of them watching what the champ was trying to do.

"Then you'll have to do a task first. Whoever finds Shu first will get to battle me along with a free beybread."

He grinned as he gave a thumbs-up to the crowd who was instantly off to do the task, leaving a cloud of dust behind.

"Nice deal, Valt."

The (h/c) haired girl complimented him as he walked to them and grinned,

"Hee. Thanks."

"Now let's go and find him too. Fubuki, you go and check the training rooms and Valt you go and check his office. I'll go check on his suite."

"Aye, aye."

Both the blonde and the blunette did a salute sign before the trio was off in search of the team owner.

(I don't know why they didn't get the genius idea of simply trying to call or text him first. 🙂)

𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬 || 𝑺𝒉𝒖 𝑲𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒊 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara