Ning Xuan asked curiously: "What did the Grand Master write?"

Pei Yan smiled and said: "I heard some old things from Commander Shen when I was drinking with him a few days ago."

Jian Xun had just come out of Qiuxue Tower when he received the letter.

Today, Ning Xiuyun returned to the palace to teach Ning Xuan. He was drinking with his master, but his master thought he was too drunk and drove him away.

He blew the wind on the street for a while and bumped into the imperial guard who came to deliver a message.

Hearing that it was sent by Pei Yan, the vigilant nerves in his mind suddenly became tense.

Pei Yan had never been kind to him, so this letter was from a bad person.

It's a pity that Jian Xun's mind has been damaged by alcohol for several hours. At this time, his vigilance was all for show and had no effect at all.

After the imperial guard left, Jian Xun unfolded the paper and read Pei Yan's message.

[Shen San said that His Majesty had deposited your first betrothal gift at Meng's Bank in Jiangcheng. In addition to the money and land deeds, there was also a letter left for you. Before returning to Beijing, Shen San took all those things away. If you transfer it to a bank in the capital, you can use the Meng family's waist card to withdraw it. You should be able to get it, right? 】

Jian Xun's somewhat disconnected thinking only extracted one meaning from the silk paper: Meng's Bank has a letter left for him by His Majesty.

letter......?

Jian Xun's mind became slightly clearer.

An hour later, General Jian sneaked into General Ranger's Mansion carrying a baggage on his back.

He looked sober, but his neck and ears were completely red from the smell of alcohol.

When I came and went, to get the Meng family's waist card or to pick up things from the bank, I always walked over the eaves and walls, not through the main entrance.

It's really the first time that I don't go through the main entrance when I return to my own home.

But Jian Xun felt guilty as a thief. He also knew that he was forcing someone to steal His Majesty's letter, so he kept the doors and windows closed even when unpacking the package, for fear that Shen Qi, who had been living with him in the general's residence, would suddenly show up. Destroy his good deeds.

Jian Xun hid in the inner room and opened the package.

The things inside were all well preserved, including land deeds, banknotes, and some small gadgets he gave to Ning Xiuyun in Jiangcheng. There was even a package of broken preserves in a wooden box.

There was only one box in the baggage that contained something very unfamiliar. It was a framed letter. The paper was already a little yellowed, and the front of the envelope said "Personally addressed to Xiao Lang".

Jian Xun hesitated for a moment, his not sober mind choosing the latter with difficulty between "being discovered and scolded by His Majesty" and "reading His Majesty's letters from many years ago".

He opened the envelope, took out the old silk paper inside, and nervously checked the contents of the letter.

What would the letter His Majesty wrote many years ago say to him?

Jian Xun browsed the familiar handwriting on the silk paper, and his restless heart gradually cooled down.

[Xiao Lang opened the book personally, and seeing the words was like meeting him. I wonder if you have already ascended the throne and proclaimed the emperor when you saw this letter...]