However, no one knew what major event General Jian was planning to do at this time, otherwise the impeachment memorial would fly onto the prince's desk like snowflakes.

At the end of the banquet that day, Tuoba Huan and the envoys were escorted out of the palace by Ning Xuan, who sent a chariot to escort Tuoba Huan out of the palace.

Until he left the palace gate, Tuoba Huan saw a carriage with a barbarian flag from a distance. There was a man leaning on the side of the carriage, wearing a black riding uniform and a cloak. The hood of the cloak covered most of his face. He was holding a wine jar in his hand and drinking.

Tuoba Huan's eyes lit up, and he was about to quicken his pace to walk to the carriage when he suddenly felt a chill running down his spine. He turned around suddenly and saw the general of the cavalry leisurely walking towards him from the palace gate, holding a hand in his hand. The sword was slowly unsheathed, murderous intent overflowing.

Tuoba Huan's scalp suddenly became numb, and he felt that the knife would penetrate his heart in the next moment.

He immediately squatted on the spot with his head in his hands and shouted loudly: "General, save me!!"

This cry for help immediately made the two generals in front and behind move.

Jian Xun flew over with his sword in hand. The man beside the carriage threw away the wine jar, stepped forward quickly, and pulled out a long knife from the scabbard at his waist.

"Zheng——"

Under the moonlight, two swords suddenly collided a few inches above Tuoba Huan's head. Under the sharp blade, Tuoba Huan shivered like a quail, realizing that the two swords were locked in a stalemate. Without giving in, he felt that he should run away, but his legs were too weak to move.

As for Jian Xun, who was confronting the northern grassland general, he felt something strange in his heart.

The long knife in the opponent's hand seemed to be of the same type as the sword that Jian Xun was accustomed to use. This similarity gave Jian Xun an incredible guess.

Just in this moment of distraction, his hands were slightly relieved, and the man opposite him immediately caught the flaw and slashed with the sword. Jian Xun was shaken by the sudden force and took a few steps back.

"You brat. You've grown a lot, but if you want to try a knife, don't do it on my son." The man holding the knife took off his hood, and a familiar face appeared in front of Jian Xun.

This is a middle-aged man with an ordinary appearance. His face has some traces of the vicissitudes of time. He has a very informal beard on his chin. If you look closely, there is still some alcohol stained on the stubble. His dark skin cannot hide the traces of drunkenness. Rising red.

Jian Xun cried out in shock: "Master!?"

Tuoba Huan, who was covering his head, looked at his general, and then at Jian Xun who was holding a knife. He was also shocked.

Who is the master? Whose master? ?

Private room on the second floor of Qiu Xue Building.

Several people who had been fighting before were now sitting around a table.

Three people at the table watched Jian Xun's master drinking.

This is a full bottle of wine. At this moment, one bowl after another, it seems that I will not be drunk at all.

"This General Tuoba is really your master?" Ning Xiuyun leaned into Jian Xun's ear and asked.

Jian Xun's expression was complicated: "I didn't know his surname was Tuoba... I only knew he was from the north."