The sound of pindrops could be heard in the hall for a moment, and everyone's eyes were wandering between the Ranger General and the crown prince in the upper position.

According to the laws of Daqi, except for the imperial guards, no one is allowed to wear a sword in the palace, especially above the palace.

But the Rangers were different, and the general of the Rangers was even different. With Emperor Xuanhe's secret instructions, even if Jian Xun killed Tuoba Huan today, no one would dare to stop him.

Naturally, the ministers did not want such an emergency to occur at the critical moment of surrender in the northern grassland. At this moment, their expressions were extremely complicated. They did not want General Jian to use the knife in the hall, and they did not have the courage to step forward to stop him.

The Ranger General had a reputation for being evil, and he was so angry that he thought Lan Yan would kill them as if they were traitors and traitors in his anger.

Your Highness the Crown Prince, Prime Minister, it's time to stop this! !

Perhaps the inner calling of the ministers had an effect. Pei Yan leaned over and whispered a few words in Ning Xuan's ear. Ning Xuan coughed lightly and said, "Don't mention this matter again. My father has other arrangements for the marriage. I will talk to Leader Tuoba again in detail. What does Leader Tuoba think?"

Ning Xuan spoke calmly, but did not cover up his cover for Jian Xun overtly or covertly, and did not even say a word of reprimand.

After this battle, the ministers had a new understanding of General Ranger's status in Daqi Court.

Tuoba Huan nodded in agreement and sat down under the leadership of the waiter. With Pei Yan as the leader, everyone began to discuss in detail the northern grassland's submission to Daqi.

The atmosphere seemed to be lively, but Jian Xun was standing there, with a long knife lying across the table, and the palace servants were cleaning up the spilled dishes. The offended General Ranger looked like he was keeping strangers away, obviously. Still not calmed down.

Ning Xiuyun turned slightly and asked, "Can't you get angry?"

Jian Xun snorted slightly, expressing his affirmation.

"Then why don't you give it a try?" Ning Xiuyun laughed in a low voice: "The report sent by Shen San a few days ago said that there was a general with high martial arts skills around Tuoba Huan, and he defended this idiot leader a lot. , if you can take Tuoba Huan's life under his hands, I will not pursue the matter."

"Do you really mean what your majesty said?" Jian Xun immediately asked suspiciously, feeling that there was something fishy here.

Ning Xiuyun said: "I also want to see who is stronger and weaker between this general and you. Xiao Lang... shouldn't let me down, right?" Jian Xun immediately said: "Of course not." 

Since it is Ning Xiuyun who wanted to know that even if he pushed Jian Xun into the fire pit, General Jian would not say "no". What's more, he was really disgusted with Tuoba Huan's actions several times and there was nothing he could not do without trying. reason.

Jian Xun's depression was relieved a little by this decision.

The two of them were biting their ears as if nothing had happened in the hidden sight of everyone. People who saw this scene couldn't help but sigh in their hearts that the two of them were indeed very affectionate.

General Jian's gloomy expression obviously calmed down under the comfort of his military advisor. The ministers were relieved. Fortunately, the military advisor was there to offer wine. Otherwise, General Jian was young and vigorous. If he stayed in the capital for ten and a half days, the courtiers would be afraid that they would all be killed. Let him cut off half of it.