He didn't care, but everyone around him did.

Marquis Jingxuan asked someone to predict the auspicious date and wanted to choose the time for Jian Xun to perform the crowning ceremony. Jian Xun felt that celebrating his birthday and holding the crowning ceremony twice was a bit extravagant and wasteful.

In order to build some of the Jiangcheng garrison into his own elite soldiers, he invested a lot of money into them. He also had to support Ning Xiuyun, so there was no way he could waste so much money.

Jian Xun had the money from the farm shop left by Ning Xiuyun in his hand. He was actually very wealthy, but how could General Jian use his wife's money to work hard?

Jian Xun hadn't even been to a restaurant in nearly half a year, and his expenses alone were back to when he was wandering around with his master.

Speaking of which, if it hadn't been for Jian Xun leading troops all the way north to the three cities at the beginning of the year and wiping out all the bandits in Fancheng, Rongcheng and other places, he would have been almost unable to pay military pay at this moment.

After Ning Xiuyun ascended the throne, he carried out a large-scale cleanup in Jiangcheng, allocated a lot of money to Jiangcheng for reconstruction, and transferred many civil and military officials there, as if he meant to value Jiangcheng.

During that time, the threshold of Fu Rushen's county governor's mansion was almost broken. Even Master Fu, who was very comfortable with the world, felt a little overwhelmed.

But Fu Rushen also knew that Jinshang was just a drunkard who didn't care about drinking. If Jian Xun hadn't been here, how could he have caught Jinshang's eyes.

Fu Rushen then planned to spend his own money to organize Jian Xun's birthday and crown ceremony.

Jian Xun said he was going to the barracks to train troops and refused sternly, but the resistance was ineffective. The two elders drafted the list in just half a day, and even Fu Jing came back from the southwest to join in the fun.

Several people gathered around the courtyard of Jian's old house. Jian Xun looked at the banquet list in front of him and was worried. He wondered: "Who are these?"

Fu Jing picked up the list and read it from top to bottom. He understood that they were all The civilian and military generals that Jian Xun would come into contact with when dealing with the garrison affairs on a daily basis include officials transferred from Ning Xiuyun and officials from Jiangcheng. Marquis Jingxuan and Fu Rushen made such a banquet list just to expand Jian Xun's connections.

Marquis Jingxuan coughed twice in the bleak spring breeze. Jian Xun immediately went back to the house and got him a cloak to put on him. "Uncle, you don't have to do anything for me. I think we can just handle it in the ancestral hall." 

In the past few months, although Marquis Jingxuan's health has not improved, it has not continued to deteriorate as before. News about Ning Xuan came from the capital, which made him feel much better than before. Only then did he have the energy to find a cure for Jian. Take care of trivial matters.

Marquis Jingxuan disagreed: "You are the only one left in the Jian family. The ancestral hall is deserted and only a few of us are present. I am afraid that you will regret it for the rest of your life." In Daqi, not only the emperor's relatives, but also the ordinary

officials' children are very particular about their behavior. The pomp and grandeur of the crowning ceremony, whether it is a banquet with guests or the selection of the person who "praises the crown", is very important.

Being too plain will inevitably lead to contempt.

Jian Xun was a second-rank general and a companion of the current Emperor Xuanhe. It was aggrieved that Jian Xun's crown ceremony was hastily done in the ancestral hall. Marquis Jingxuan was afraid that he would be punished today, so he asked the new Prime Minister Pei to write a letter, scolding them for not doing so. Jian Xun considered.