Shen Qi originally thought that thing was very ordinary, but the person who asked about it was the glorious Crown Prince. Shen Qi suddenly blushed and stumbled and said: "Yes, yes... but Your Highness... really wants... time is a little tight." I'm afraid I can't customize a suitable one."

Ning Xiuyun was very open-minded at first, but after seeing her like this, she felt a little ashamed and waved her hand, "Just go find it."

Shen Qi nodded in agreement. The door errand asked again: "Should we send someone to find General Jian during lunch time?" "

No, he knows what's appropriate." Ning Xiuyun asked, "Shen San hasn't been back for a while, right?"

Shen Qi heard this. Shocked, it was indeed the case. Shen San was called away by General Jian. He didn't know what kind of errand he got. He hadn't seen him for some time.

Could it be that General Jian went out today to see Shen San?

At the same time, there was a tea stall somewhere in the main city of Southern Xinjiang.

Jian Xun opened the wooden box in his hand, looked at the shabby land deeds and banknotes inside, and sighed in embarrassment.

Shen San just got off the horse and saw his sad face. He patted Jian Xun on the shoulder and said comfortingly: "Don't worry, Your Highness won't care about such a trivial matter. Money is just a few pieces of paper in front of Your Highness."

Jian Xun naturally understood this. His lover was the current prince and the future monarch of Daqi. No matter how hard he tried, he could not come up with a betrothal gift worthy of the king of a country.

Jian Xun scratched his head irritably and turned to ask Shen San, "Is everything done in Jiangcheng?"

Jian Xun was influenced by Master Jing of the Kotou Army and believed that he must choose a solemn way to express his feelings.

Later, judging from the experience of Ning Xiuyun being slightly moved after he expressed his feelings to Ning Xiuyun in Zhuangzi, Fu Jing's idea was of some use.

So Jian Xun decided to repeat his old tricks. Shen San had recently been helping him prepare related matters in advance, and he was very loyal and did not tell Ning Xiuyun about it.

Shen San said: "Don't worry, everything is fine. Marquis Jingxuan also asked me to ask you if you need help from him." 

Jian Xun refused: "My uncle doesn't have much wealth, how can I accept his things?" 

Part of the reward was used for arrangements in Jiangcheng, and part of it was exchanged for silver notes and placed in a wooden box. The original family fortune had long been handed over to Ning Xiuyun, and Jian Xun was really short of money now.

If possible, Jian Xun has a better idea. Daqi Southeast is a small country with many competing rivals. If Jian Xun can win one of them, it will be a great celebration for His Royal Highness the Crown Prince's future accession to the throne.

After all, time was too tight. Jian Xun had to prepare these before Ning Xiuyun returned to the capital. He was already considered rich if he could scrape together a box of betrothal gifts.

Jian Xun carefully put away the box in his hand and thanked Shen San: "Thank you very much, Commander. I will take His Highness back to Nanjiang City tomorrow." 

Shen San nodded: "I will use the one in the fleet for the carriage. I will help with the rest. You finish the job. Why don't you... set off today?"

Jian Xun looked at him doubtfully: "Isn't it too hasty?"