Ning Xuan said with a guilty conscience: "No."

Ning Xiuyun frowned and said with disapproval: "The morning meal still has to be delicious. Yes."

Jian Xun on the side also nodded. He clearly noticed that His Highness the Crown Prince had become much healthier after eating three meals regularly, and he had also gained some weight recently.

Jian Xun was very pleased and devoted himself to raising the Crown Prince to be more mellow.

Ning Xuan explained somewhat depressedly: "Today, my mother went out early to inspect the property. As soon as she left, I came over immediately. I didn't have time to eat the morning meal." 

Jian Xun raised his eyebrows. Ning Xuan's words seemed to mean that he was avoiding Meng Fan and come to Ning Xiuyun.

Ning Xuan sat on the stone bench, folding his hands and wringing his fingers uneasily, "My mother doesn't like me coming to see my uncle. I don't know why, but I will come over secretly." 

Ning Xiuyun didn't look surprised. He had already known this.

Meng Fan protected Ning Xuan like an eyeball, and he was keenly aware of Ning Xiuyun's special attitude towards Ning Xuan as early as the first meeting.

Naturally, she didn't want her precious son to come into contact with someone who might take Ning Xuan away.

What frightened her the most was that the prince had a high and powerful position. If he was determined to be Ning Xuan, there would definitely be a bloody storm between Ning Chuqing and the prince.

When it came to restraining Ning Xuan, Meng Fan probably didn't want to stop him, but just couldn't.

Ning Xuan seems to have a soft personality, but he is actually very assertive in many matters. He will not express dissatisfaction after being rejected, but will find a way to solve the problem on his own.

For example, when Meng Fan prevented him from seeing Ning Xiuyun, Ning Xuan would superficially agree and sneak out to find Ning Xiuyun when Meng Fan was away.

Ning Xiuyun saw all this.

Ning Xiuyun comforted: "Xuan'er must listen to mother in the future. Madam is doing it for Xuan'er's own good."

Ning Xuan nodded heavily: "Xuan'er knows. But Xuan'er doesn't want to be alienated from his uncle."

Ning Xuan was Staring with sincere eyes, Ning Xiuyun seemed to see a miniature version of Jian Xun in front of him as he hit a straight shot in front of him.

Ning Xiuyun lamented in his heart and said, "Then Xuan'er can have a good talk with Madam next time. Communication is always the most important part of getting along between people."

Ning Xuan responded with a vague understanding.

Ning Xiuyun was satisfied and didn't want to chat here in the empty Five Zang Temple any longer, so he asked Shen Qi to bring hot food and a set of tableware for Ning Xuan.

The dining area has been moved from the stone table in the courtyard to indoors.

It was already autumn, but fortunately Jian Xun and Ning Xuan could still play chess in the yard in the early morning without feeling too cold.

After dinner, Ning Xiuyun replaced Jian Xun and played chess with Ning Xuan.

Ning Xiuyun's statement that Ning Xuan was smart was no joke. Ning Xuan was only four years old and his chess skills were so varied and he could draw inferences from one instance. Now that he could fight Ning Xiuyun on the chessboard repeatedly, he was more than just smart enough to be summed up in one sentence.