A couple seconds later I heard the sound of him ringing someone, "yo?"

"Where did ya dumbass walk off to nigga?"

"Ion know, that nigga Blu had the maps and shit, he took a wrong turn and now we lost" he scoffed "you got our bags and shit though?"

He fucked up letting Camrin guide them.

"No nigga".

"Yo why the fuck not?" Dougie argued.

"I tell you to leave? Exactly so send ya location and get off my phone".

"You called m-" and with that the phone cut off, taking off my slippers I turned to face Kay and put my feet on his lap, he glanced down at my feet then looked up at my face.

"What my feet stink or some?"

"Nah you're good" he chuckled.

I swear he be making everything seem like a problem, he reversed out the parking spot and drove to where Shania, Nas, and Setty was standing "you not getting in?

Setty was the first to look up with a smile making its way onto his face "nah Lani you fake got motion" he chuckled "where you get the money from to rent a big body Benz?"

Sitting up I placed my hand on Kay's lap so he could hear what I gotta say without having to raise my voice "boy if you'on getcha ass in the car we're leaving you".

"Wassup with ha?" I felt Kay move my hand and placed it somewhere else in other words right on his dick.

So this is what his lil grumpy attitude about.

Shaking my head I moved my hand and went to lean back on the car door "she just needa eat after that she'll be cool" Shania responded.

"Oh aight" he chuckled.

"Why do females be like that though?" Nas asked having Kay and Setty agree with him.

"Cause" I shrugged.

"Cause what?"

"Ain't no way you don't be angry when you hungry, I thought everyone was like that" Nia now spoke up as they got comfortable in their seats, "nah Lei why did you get a five seater?"

Turning around I seen Setty, Shania and Nas sitting comfortably "there isn't room?"

"Yeah but we got Dougie and Camrin" she frowned

"Oh yeah all y'all bouta squashed" I chuckled "but you little you can sit on Setty's lap".

"Nah for real though" he agreed as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

I got this car to take us to and from the airport which is only a twenty minute drive to our bnb and with the rest of our lil vacay this renty is for me and Kay.

It was gonna be enough for the five of us but Nas decided he was gonna come last minute so it's not really my fault if we're gonna keep it real.

Nas didn't want to come at first because he said that his ex is gonna be there around the same time as us and he didn't want to run into her, after a bit of convincing I got him to come.