twenty nine.

a/n since y'all keep bugging me about this SMUTT
Imma bless y'all with a lil some rq

a/n since y'all keep bugging me about this SMUTT Imma bless y'all with a lil some rq

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 •
Freshman in College

Walking into the house, I closed the door behind me and went straight towards Leon's room to check on Micah.

I slowly turned the door knob, they had one of those night lights on so I could still see everything. I went over to Micah and seen him still sleeping I pulled the blanket down so it wasn't as close to his neck.

I gently pulled his top down and fixed how he was laying so his back or neck wouldn't hurt when he woke up.

He made lil whimpers as I moved him but thankfully he didn't wake up, I then checked on Leon and also moved his duvet cause I know his ass gon wake up sweating bullets.

I walked out the room and left the door with a slight crack in it then took myself to Layla's room, I did say that I was only checking up on Micah but I couldn't check up on one and not the other.

I left her door open and quietly walked over cause once she wakes up her lil ass not going sleep till early hours in the morning it seem like all of them got the blanket right up to their neck.

I remember when I was little and I used to sleep with the blanket like that and my moms used to pull the duvet all the way down my back and once she left I also pulled it back up.

The only reason I knew she was doing that whilst I'm asleep cause the gust of wind that used to attack my neck, I was also a light sleeper and she would turn on the bright ass light and stare at me to check if I was asleep.

But now you can't wake me up for none unless I'm already getting up or I been had about two, three naps that day.

I left her room also leaving a crack in the door before I walked back outta the house, I closed and locked the front door.

I took my sweet time walking back to his car thinking about all this tension that is building up between us that we're both trying to ignore.

That I'm tryna ignore but it's gonna get me I'm already knowing, if it ain't today it's tomorrow.

I stopped to look up at my bedroom window to see the light still off so Shania probably ain't here yet or she's most definitely asleep.

I turned back around and continued with my stroll towards Kay's car, I got in and closed the car door just as I sat down, he was obviously rolling up a blunt with his music playing in the background.

He muttered some of his lyrics under his breath and nodded his head to the beat "you finally gon smoke wimme?" He stopped rolling up his blunt and put it in my hand so I could hold it whilst he drives to an unknown location.