thirty two.

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 • Freshman in College

Freshman in College

We had got in the car I put my phone back on charge then FaceTimed Shania, I gave it a couple rings before she answered the call connected with her background showing that she was also in the car.

"Bro ever since you brought up Miami I've been looking at Airbnbs and everything" she chuckled rolling my eyes at her I let out a chuckle of my own.

"You find anything?"

"Yeah my uncle do bnbs so Imma call him tomorrow cause you know niggas be scamming at any chance they get" she sucked her teeth then looked back at the camera "he decide that he's coming with you?"

"Girl whether he made his mind up or not I'm dragging to Miami ain't no way I'm gon be out there without him" first of fucking all Imma need someone to protect me cause ain't no way Imma be walking around and a nigga could just pick me up and run away.

I am not taking my chances.

"That's so cute I also seen that live" we looked at each before we bursted out into laughter "your lil fans were blowing up my phone like" she rolled her eyes and I could understand her frustration.

"I don't have fans but those people be doing the most" people screen recorded the live and posted it on their lil blog pages or whatever the fuck you call them accounts and were tagging the fuck outta me.

Like I was expecting them to screen record but to keep tagging me and shit in the video like I ain't know what I was doing it wasn't the pages that annoyed me it was the people in them comments.

Some show love then you got the others that be so mad for no given reason there's no way my relationship is bothering you this much.

"They love a lil screen recording" she chuckled "shit was moving as per".

"Period" I swiped under my chin the call went silent for a second until I remembered about being backstage and the horror that I went through the last time.

"They better have air conditioning and drinks cause the last time we was back stage I was about to give out".

"You not gon be backstage so don't worry bout none of that" Kay spoke up.

"No cause why was Setty tryna tell me the same thing?" I heard Shania say but I wasn't focused on that.

"Ion know who's gonna be on the stage cause it ain't me" I can't even be on social media without putting my accounts on private whenever too much people follow me, and you think I'm bout to be on the stage with God knows how many people.

"Bro he wanna show out so bad" Shania laughed.

"Right cause when we wasn't together I was backstage but now I'm supposed to be on the stage?" I already feel the nerves erupting in my stomach and we wasn't even making our way to the event.