seven.

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 • Freshman in College

Freshman in College

Waking up was torture.

I've been in bed for last ten minutes and my phone ain't stopped blowing up with calls and text messages so when I was half asleep I turned my phone off completely and stayed in bed cause I was way too lazy to get up.

Obviously Shania was up and currently getting ready to go meet Setty and em she told me that they want me to go but with this hangover withdrawal I'm going through right now staying at home is my best option.

But I'm still stuck on how she's how she ain't tussling and fussing by her hangover cause I literally feel like I'm gonna die and we drank the same amount of alcohol, hell she probably drank way more than me.

Groaning I rolled out of bed and went to go freshen up to see if that would help me feel any better I turned the water on cold and splashed my face with the cold water for about a minute to actually get me to wake up.
––

Walking out the bathroom I tightened my hold on my towel I looked for something to wear "Lei lei I think you wanna go on your IG" Shania nervously chuckled and watched this same video over and over from last night.

And I could only tell by the same music playing from last night, "is it bad?" I asked as I grew worried cause I was drunk but I was aware of my actions so Ion know how some random ass video is circulating on the internet.

"Nah it ain't bad but knowing you I know you'on want a vid like that of you on the internet" she shrugged and came off the video.

Holding on power button and waited for my phone to tuen on I went to go take out some clothes out my bag to put on, going onto IG I went to my DMs and opened Shania's message clicking on it was just some video from me dancing on Gotti.

Looking at top of the screen I'd seen Gotti repost the video from someone else "it ain't that deep but they ain't need to post me on social media like that" I groaned and went to the comments and everyone was asking for my @.

And there was one person under every comment saying my @ and then other people were just commenting about the party and what not as long as no one was running their mouths about me then we're good.

Going to my notifications I seen some people who liked and commented some dumb shit on my account, I continued to scroll and saw a blue tick by the name "_kayflockaa" clicking on his profile I noticed that it was actually that dumb nigga Kay Flock.

Thought it was a fan account of this lil nigga.

But the fuck he doing following me after the dumb shit he pulled on me yesterday, coming off the account and IG altogether "Lei you these niggas wanna go to courtlandt you wanna come with?"