forty four.

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 • Freshman in College

Freshman in College

"This bathroom bout big as hell" I chuckled unwrapping my arms from around his neck, I pulled down his sleeve to see if he had a hair tie on his wrist so my hair don't get wet from my shower.

Taking it off I turned around to face the mirror to put my hair up in a somewhat tight bun so no curl decides to fall out and shrink up.

Kay came up from behind me and dipped his head down in the nape of my neck before he started kissing all up on me.

Moving my hands from out my hair, he turned my head to the side to attach our lips moaning into the kiss I turned around and loosely wrapped my arms around his neck.

He pulled up my dress and rubbed his hands all up on my ass before pulling away from the kiss, he moved his lips to my neck "we need to get in the shower".

"Mhm" moving out of his way I stepped inside the shower to turn on the water so it could heat up since got a bath tub and a shower my hair is done for, these typa showers are meant for white people they can wash their face and body in one go.

Got me showering with my head down so the water don't be touching my hair, opening his cabinet to find anything I could use to wash my body with I thankfully found a packet of clean rags.

Opening the packet I took one out for myself and left it on the counter just incase Kay wanted one for himself, closing back the cabinet I walked towards the shower and took my dress off my dress before I stepped.

Ion know why he went but I'm obviously not gonna wait for him as I'm lowkey kinda hungry I just wanna get in and get out, with him being in the shower with me I'm already knowing that he's gonna prolong everything.

As always I kept my eyes on myself and pretended as if he wasn't next to me, for some reason I feel like if I act like he ain't there then nothing will happen which exactly what I thought the last time and ain't shit work but there ain't nothing wrong with trying again.

Towards the end of the shower he started to touch my body, but like I said I knew he was gonna do this "you're gonna make me wet my hair" pushing his head back I turned off the tap.

Picking up the towel off the railing I wrapped it around my body and got out way before him trying to avoid whatever is about to happen next.

Lord knows this is the day my ass bouta get pregnant like fuck you mean we got a whole crib to ourselves?

Even when we was up in his bedroom it felt weird cause its really and truly his mom's place with other people that could hear me if I was to be too loud, but we in a neighbourhood where the houses ain't close enough to hear or see anything.