Jin repeated the story of everything that had happened since they returned to human form. The visit to the coffee shop and how the others alphas uncomfortably stared at their mate, seeing his parents and grandparents, and the long drive back. He shared his name and his fathers cryptic request noting he hadn't grown up in a pack.

"Who doesn't grow up in a pack nowadays?" Hobi wondered out loud. "Everyone is part of a pack. He must have been so lonely."

Jin nodded his head in agreement, "All the more reason why suddenly being mated to six alphas might be overwhelming. I know we are all anxious to spend time with our omega but I think we should be careful about crowding him too much, especially at first when he's still recovering from his first shift. I expect it will be several weeks before he is not so exhausted. Maybe we should spend time with him just one at a time?"

Everyone somewhat reluctantly agreed and after a hotly contested Rock Paper Scissors battle the order was set. Everyone agreed that Jin should stay close to the new pack mate in light of the fact that he was the only one who wasn't a stranger at this point. Having him around would surely comfort the boy, even if he only had a few hours head start.

"With that established we should talk about what is next for us. We all know the ideal nesting time for a supreme pack after they receive their omega is six months but I hardly expect the elders to approve that considering the health of the current supreme pack. By now word must have gotten back to them about our omega, we should plan to present ourselves within the next few days."

"Isn't that too soon?" Taehyung pushed back. "Will he be ready? That's a lot of pressure."

"I know, I'm worried about that too. We'll just have to keep a close eye on him and do what we can to make him comfortable. In the meantime I think we should start to make a small dinner to welcome our omega. From what Jin said he hasn't eaten yet today, he's going to need all the energy he can get." With a soft smile Namjoon directed the pack to the kitchen so they could continue to discuss with wonder the precious omega that the moon goddess had selected for them while preparing food to nourish him and keep him strong. He was likely to have several very stressful days ahead. The best they could do is take advantage of any opportunity to bring comfort in the meantime.

Jungkook awoke to a jostling, feeling himself being picked up off the mattress into someone's strong arms. "'m tired", he mumbled out, not fully aware of his surroundings.

"I know pup, but it's time to eat something, you've been sleeping most of the day." The voice soothed Jungkook further, causing him to shift so his head was buried in his companion's neck. Unconsciously he bumped his nose against the scent gland, taking in a deep breath in satisfaction at the calming scent.

"Ok sweetheart, you can scent me later all you want but for now it's time to have something to eat. You can sit on my lap ok?" Jungkook felt himself being shuffled until he was resting on a lap with his side against another wolf, stirring himself to awakeness.

Suddenly he became stiff. Eyes wide open he looked around, taking in a strange place he was sure he'd never been before. Shifting he turned to see whose lap he was sitting on. It was the same alpha from yesterday. He quickly moved to shift away but the alpha held his waist tight.

"Shhh, it's ok, just relax. We just want you to eat something and then you can go back to sleep." Jin gently ran his fingers through the omega's hair, "You must be exhausted, it really takes a lot out of you the first time you shift, doesn't it."

Jungkook looked down at his fiddling hands. "I'm sorry," he whispered.

Jin tightened his grasp. "About what, hmm? What has you worried?"

"You...you said, um, did I accidentally scent you? I'm so sorry if I did. I know I'm not supposed to do that, I just...I was asleep...and I don't really have experience, I'm not even really sure how it works."

Jin released more waves of calming pheromones. "It's ok sweet omega. You can scent me anytime you want. It is totally natural within packs." After thinking for a moment he continued, "You said you aren't sure exactly what scenting is, have you ever done it before?"

Jungkook shook his head no, eyes still glued to his hands.

"But at least you've seen scenting on tv shows or movies right? Or kids doing it in the hallway at school?"

Jungkook shook his head no again, "I didn't grow up on pack lands so we only had regular human television. I'm just not that familiar with a lot of what happens in wolf packs."

"That's ok my sweet prince, we'll help you learn everything you need to know. In the meantime when it comes to scenting you can just follow your instincts. I'm sure it won't be long before some of our other alphas will be trying to scent you every day so I'm sure you will get lots of experience."

"But isn't it just alphas that scent omegas? I shouldn't have scented you, that's not right." Jungkook was growing more anxious which was showing as his anxiety spiked.

"Hush little omega and listen to your alpha. In this pack you can scent anyone you want. Maybe in some relationships only alphas do the scenting but this pack is a little different. We can talk more about that later but for now let's get you something to eat."

Jin cut off the conversation and moved to grab a bite of food for Jungkook, carefully bringing the nibble to his mouth.

Jungkook was only a few bites in before he began to whine in exhaustion. He knew it wasn't appropriate for him to complain to any alpha, let alone a supreme alpha but he was just so exhaustedly tired. It had crept into his bones and he felt he was drowning in a need to sleep. He had never felt this truly incapable of continuing on.

Jin finally relented. "Oh my sweet omega, you did a good job, let me tuck you back into bed. Is it ok if I sleep next to you?"

Struggling to respond Jungkook barely shook his head. "Stay" he whispered before his head slumped and he was back to sleep.

Namjoon had been spying from around the corner, trying to stay out of sight while watching Jin and their newest mate interact. Jin offered a smile when he saw Namjoon, "It looks like he's already starting to bond", he whispered quietly.

Namjoon smiled in agreement, walking close to press a kiss to Jin's forehead. "Yes he has. I'm so happy for you, and for him, for all of us really. You are doing such a good job with him, just keep going. He's going to need you now more than ever."