"Jojo you need to tell me." Caspian said softly.

"T-t-they were i-in t-t-the house!" 

"Who kitten?"

"T-the warriors" 

"Do you know where they are now?" He asked still calm and gently, trying not to put me in a worse state than I already was in.

"D-dead" I whimpered.

"How did they die kitten?"

"S-someone s-shot them with a-arrows"

"Did you see what they looked like?"

"N-no, b-but she's still i-inside C-Casp" 

"She?"

"Y-yeah it sounded l-like a woman" 

"What did she say to you?"

"S-she said she wouldn't h-hurt us and her n-name is Mari, I can't remember" 

I was calming down now thanks to Caspian's presence, but I still worked on getting my breathing back to normal. I felt light headed and extremely tired and weak, my whole body shook still but not as bad as before. 

"S-she's still in there" I breathed out trying to warn him. 

"Its okay kitten, I got you now" Caspian soothed as he rocked me in his arms.

"Leo, can you come here please" Caspian called who was dealing with a very anxious Bennett. 

"Jonah thinks there is someone still in the house but all the warriors are dead to his knowledge." 

"Okay, if you watch Jonah and my Bennett I'll go inside and look around to see if there is anyone." Leo said as they walked us over to the garden chairs and table. He lowered Bennett onto one of the chairs and kissed his forehead before nodding at Caspian and powerfully striding into the house. 

"You okay Bennett?"

"Mhmm, you?"

"Fine now, you tired?"

"Yea" He replied his head resting on his arms that were stretched out on the glass table.

"Did they hurt you?" Caspian asked.

"Not really, just scared me. They said they had you and Leo, s-so we came out and gave them the crystal." I replied glumly not wanting to hear Caspian's disappointed tone that I gave away something so sacred to their kingdom.

"Don't give up to them kitten. Even if they say things like that and try to trick you, don't let them get to you." 

"I'm sorry" 

"You've done nothing wrong Jojo; it was my fault for leaving you when something like this is going on. I shouldn't have put my needs over your safety and I promise that will never happen again." He sighed rubbing my back soothingly.  

"Casp it wasn't your fault don't say that." I whispered out closing my eyes sleepily. 

"It was kitten but don't worry about that now, go to sleep if you're tired and Leo and I will clean up everything." Caspian nuzzled my hair and I snuggled into his warm comforting body as I let sleep consume me.

—-

"Kitten, wake up." I smiled at the nickname Caspian gave me. I don't know why he likes it so much and even after I tried to tell him he acts more like a cat with all those purring noises he's got going on, he didn't listen.

 I guess my smiling gave me up pretending to still be asleep as Caspian started attacking my face with kisses and licks purring loudly - see he's the kitten!

"Casp!" I laughed scrunching up my nose and pushing him away.

"You've been asleep for ages!" He whined now cuddling me into his chest.

"What happened?" I asked still trying to work out what I'm doing in bed at this time.

"You don't remember?" 

"No wh-," Oh. All the memories came flooding back. The warriors, the blood red arrows, their voices, the woman, the window incident and Caspian. I wish I didn't have to remember that.

"I remember now" I sighed burring myself further down the blanket and into Caspian.

"Everything's taken care of now kitten, so don't worry. I fixed the house and Leo and I found the woman in here." 

I got chills and the mention of someone in our house. One of the worst experiences I've had is knowing there is someone in your own space that you're supposed to feel safe in. I think because we didn't see her it made the situation so much scarier. The fear of the unknown. Someone had shot every single warrior in sight then tells you their not going to hurt you. I didn't know what we were dealing with and the most logical thing I thought to do at the time was get away. 

"She was in our Pod when the warriors attacked."

"What?" I asked sitting up too quickly and groaning when I got head rush.

"Don't do that Jojo," Caspian said pulling me in between his legs as I rested my head on his chest. 

"We've spoken with her and she's explained everything, she killed the warriors but I'll let her explain to both you and Bennett the full story."

"Is Bennett okay?" 

"He is fine, Leo has him. Do you want to go and talk to her with everyone now?" 

"No I'm still tired." I grumbled pulling the blanket to my chin and cuddling into Caspian's side. 

"We will speak to her soon Jojo but rest for now." Caspian said wrapping his arms around me pulling me closer.

"Can you trust her?" I asked.

"Yes kitten, she saved you and she was in our Pod before."

"No you saved me." I grumbled stubbornly. 

"Sleep now kitten." He chuckled.

I smiled contentedly as I snuggled down into the warmth of the blankets and Caspian. My whole body was quite cold for some reason but usually with the both of us in this bed and all the blankets on top, it gets quite warm. I breathed in his comforting scent of coconuts and the ocean as I traced the dips and contours of his toned body. His strong arms tightened around me like my own personal shield from the world. I knew as long as I had Caspian with me I would be safe and happy. He's changed my life so much since he pulled me off that rock. I've learned so much more about the world and myself since meeting Casp and not to forget how happy I've seen Bennett. I squeezed myself impossibly closer to Caspian tightening my leg I had thrown over his waist. Caspian shifted his powerful thigh between my legs and softly purred. The vibrations in his chest were soothing and soon I was drifting off again.