Hua Ya sat cross-legged next to Zhou Wenfang, wondering what to prepare. Lin Juan is a red flower in military uniform, Wang Lei is dressed like Zhou Wenfang, and the man is in charge of the family. She really doesn't think there is anything to do.

Finally, Hua Ya stretched out her little hand and said, "Paint your nails, paint them for me."

Zhou Wenfang pulled her soft and tender little hand and said, "I owe you this in my previous life. I tell you, don't move. You have to rub the skin off if you apply it."

This is not an alarmist statement. Nowadays, nail polish smells strong and is difficult to wash off, which is a great test for Zhou Wenfang's skills.

Lin Juan also sat down, stretched her neck and looked at it and said, "This smell is worse than paint. Could this be paint?"

Zhou Wenfang glared at her and said, "Just wait, I'll paint you next."

After Zhou Wenfang finished painting Hua Ya's nails, she gave another warning: "Don't move around, wait at least ten minutes."

Hua Ya nodded: "Ang!"

Zhou Wenfang pulled her shoes off and grabbed Lin Juan who ran to the door. Lin Juan yelled: "If I don't apply that stuff, my nail shells will not be breathable if I apply it."

Wang Lei whispered: "I think it's very beautiful."

Zhou Wenfang said: "Look at Leilei, look at you! At worst, I won't paint you bright red. I have light pink here. Painting it will look like not painting it."

Lin Juan said: "Then why are you painting it?"

Zhou Wenfang said: "Are you a man or a woman? Put some light pink on your nails to make them look healthy and shiny! If you don't understand, just shut your mouth and give me your hands!"

Seeing Zhou Wenfang's Tianling Cap on fire, Lin Juan was defeated and sat back on the edge of the kang to let Zhou Wenfang paint her nail polish.

After applying it to them all, Zhou Wenfang applied it to himself.

When Gu Tinglan came over lamely with a geographical newspaper, he saw a room full of women staring at him motionless with their hands outstretched.

Gu Tinglan obediently spread the newspaper on Hua Ya's knees, and then went to cool off.

The four women leaned over and saw the contents of the newspaper, and smiled knowingly.

Zhou Wenfang told Hua Ya, "My old Xie is still angry with your old Gu."

It was about Gu Tinglan forgetting Xie Weimin in Yun County when he came back from his visit.

Hua Ya knew that Gu Tinglan definitely didn't do such an inhumane thing on purpose. He was definitely too anxious to come back and Xie Weimin forgot about it.

But this explanation is not right, no matter how you say it, it is wrong.

Hua Ya simply closed her mouth and pretended to be mute.

Zhou Wenfang said: "I can persuade him."

Hua Ya said: "Benefits?"

Zhou Wenfang said: "I want to eat a handful of meat."

The two hit it off immediately, and the arduous task fell on Zhou Wenfang.

Anyway, I don't know how she persuaded him. In the afternoon, Xie Weimin came to the house for dinner. His mood completely changed and he was smiling.

At night, everyone went to their own houses and planned to go to bed.

After Gu Tinglan put Xiao Yaoyao and Da Mao Xiao Mao to sleep, he tiptoed to find Hua Ya and said, "Let's go and steal the chicken."