When Hua Ya went inside that year, she was bitten by mosquitoes many times while passing through the mangrove forest. This time, I specially remind all students who have mosquito nets to bring mosquito nets, and those who don't have mosquito nets to bring some gauze to prevent mosquito bites.

Zhou Wenfang made a lot of mint ointment to share with everyone, and Hua Ya also carried a jar of mint ointment she gave her in her luggage.

After driving for more than 20 minutes, Hua Ya saw a row of trucks parked on the yellow land ahead.

Master Hua was very satisfied. It was not as powerful as the Jiefang brand transport truck she drove.

It's true as Dean Jin said, lesbians driving heavy trucks are far more impressive than gay men driving heavy trucks.

Many people saw the female driver sitting in the car from a distance, and they all exclaimed. The old men with their necks stretched out wanted to see what kind of lesbians could drive such a majestic truck.

Hua Ya parked the big truck next to another truck according to the arrangement of other cars.

Hua Ya parked the car steadily, and when she looked back, she saw that the tires and the autumn wind on the sandy road were picking up sand as high as a person.

Hua Ya excitedly said to Xiao Guazi: "Compared with our big truck, they are all younger brothers!"

Xiao Guazi whispered: "Don't forget to take your things."

Hua Ya said in a breathy voice: "I carry it with me."

Everyone got out of the car in unison. When Hua Ya jumped off, he heard Liu Haixing sighing to himself: "What a fertile land."

Hua Ya felt a chill and wanted to rush up and strangle her to death.

No matter how fertile the land is, it is still China's land, and no inch of it will be given away.

She pouted and gathered with everyone.

At the gate of the wild area, the roll call began.

Students from all schools stood at the door, and many people lined up to sign and have their thumbprints pressed.

Perhaps the large number of people talking secretly breaks the sense of coercion of nature brought by the wilderness.

Everyone was not too nervous, some people acted like they were out on an autumn outing.

Hua Ya stood in the queue, knowing that it was far from simple as they imagined. If you don't respect nature, you will eventually be eliminated by nature.

Liu Haixing was in front of Hua Ya. When he learned that he had to press his fingerprints, he hesitated for a moment, and then pressed the seal pad.

Hua Ya followed her and patted the registration form with her little hand. The person in front said, "Oh, please be gentle and don't break it."

Hua Ya smiled and was pulled into another queue by Zhou Wenfang.

The little glasses in front led the male students to receive the supply package for fifty people in the school, which included three days of dry food, first aid flares, medical kits, etc.

In addition, a map of the wild area marking the location of the flag and the location of the communicator was also given. If there is a need to contact the outside world, military communication equipment may be used.

The fourteen people in Huaya's class were divided into two groups.

A group of small glasses led the group, and a group of bangs led by Haixing. Because Huaya was missing someone, a classmate named Wang Li was transferred from the next class.