Zhou Wenfang was not thrown at all. To say that she was knocked over was more like she lay down on her own due to Du Lingwen's strength.

However, Zhou Wu testified that it was Du Lingwen who knocked Zhou Wenfang to the ground. Now it was no longer reasonable for her to be the last person to deliberately hurt the person who was "starting a fight".

Du Lingwen herself was injured so seriously that it turned out to be a "contusion" just like Zhou Wenfang. She was filled with resentment and said to Hua Ya, who was sitting opposite her: "I must have more than a contusion. Wait until I go to a big hospital to check it out. I will definitely need you." Be responsible to the end."

Hua Ya smiled and said: "Hey, are you cheating on me? Then you go and get checked. But you have to remember that my Xiaofang may not have a contusion. If you go to a big hospital for a check-up, she will also go to a big hospital for a thorough check-up." I can pay for your medical expenses, but can you afford Xiaofang's medical expenses?"

This pricked Du Lingwen's sore leg, and she only had the two yuan left from the meal ticket in her pocket, not a cent extra.

She gnashed her teeth on the other side angrily.

Zhou Wu and Fatty didn't want to cause trouble in the school, so they honestly told what happened in front of the counselor.

Hua Ya and Zhou Wenfang were both wives of cadres. They were suspected of fighting, which alarmed the branch dean. He came over to see the counselor to find out the situation without eating dinner.

Dean Chen pushed up his glasses, frowned and said to the counselor Teacher Shen: "Old Shen, I told you that worker, peasant and soldier students and college entrance examination students cannot be taught together, but now you see it has turned out like this. Let's go back and organize If Du Lingwen fails to pass the entrance examination, let her go back to the local university to study, and don't let her dwarf our school."

Teacher Shen originally felt that Du Lingwen's family was poor, and she wanted to wait until school started to ask the school to reimburse her for part of her living expenses. Hearing Zhou Wu and Fatty's words with his own ears today, he felt that things were not as simple as he thought.

He thought that Du Lingwen came here to study, but Du Lingwen may not think so.

From the first time she was in school, because she had to work-study, she applied to live in the dormitory in advance and also asked to go to the library to study. Teacher Shen also expressed appreciation for her academic spirit.

At that time, Du Lingwen wore patched clothes, her hair was not as neat as now, but her face was simple. He could not have imagined how a mere one-day contact with his classmates could cause such a big fuss.

"I know you think her family is in a bad situation and you want to take care of her, but care needs to be taken care of by different people. Taking care of a sheep is different from taking care of a wolf. Listen to what she said to her male classmates, what are they called! My ears felt dirty when I heard it. If word of this spreads, will the other two female students still be human? To slander others out of their own jealousy is not what Peking University students do."

Dean Chen had something else to say, and everyone present knew it. The person Du Lingwen provoked was not an ordinary person, but the leader of Unit 031.

Gu Tinglan and Xie Weimin strode here, and the scene was silent.

Dean Chen wanted to talk to Gu Tinglan, but Gu Tinglan said in front of everyone present: "I don't need to listen to anything else. Everything is decided by your school. I will not interfere with your school's punishment. I came here today We are here to see if my wife can continue to study at your school. If not, we will leave tonight."