: Bonus chapter :

Rajveer Rajvansh's Pov

"Living the dream life since she entered to my tornado of misery"

Was the last line i wrote to my diary at the end of day .
Her heavenly of smile and that scent of her which brings me to my knees just like first time since we met twenty three years ago.

"Enna soona kyun rabb ne banaya" She pinched my nose and gave me a sloppy kiss on cheek .
Tackling her  body in between bed and my chest, she got startled.

"Enna soona Enna soona o o" Giving back the sloppy kiss she started laughing and captured my lips in a devouring deep kiss .
Making me sigh and leaving behind a content feeling.

"Have I ever told you that how gorgeous you are"

"I think so you have failed to mention that" Ruhanika said making me smirk and instantly i pinned her hands on headboard.
"Want me to show you little rabbit?"
Her cheeks were turning red and still after so many years she couldn't stop looking at me like first time falling in love.
Because i too cannot resist her love and specially mine towards her each and every passing day.

Distracted by thoughts she took the opportunity to jerk ahead making me lose my grip on her wrists .
"Very bad my king" She said and got out of bed.
And winked to leave for somewhere in the bedroom.

A heavy feeling crept into me making me realise how much of time has passed and how much far we have made in our life.
Randhir , Ranvijay , Revika all have become so smart and intelligent that it really makes me so happy and proud.

Lighting up a cigarette, and looking far behind at those walls of Palace , Ruhanika swept in the balcony and i smiled.
"When are you going to stop smoking" She murmured beside me and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Its my first cigarette of the week, you know i am trying"
Its been a while where i have been trying to stop smoking.
"Lets go and see if Revika is actually studying or doing something else" I said making Ruhanika chuckle and murmur something like 'do you really think she will study'

Well i for one actually doubt.

Randhir was at university probably trying to take a glimpse of that girl , Randhir's guards informed me about the incident which took place on his first day of university and highly anticipated that event like that would happen.
"Ranvijay is going to be home in the evening as he is going  for his golf session" Ruhanika said beside me, her eyes darted towards her phones screen.

Reaching Living Room, my little girl was nowhere to be found .
"Do you know where Revika is?" I asked to a passing maid who was carrying what looked like Nachos and coke.

"Yes Raja sa , Both the princesses are in the garden near pond area" She bowed her head and dismissed herself.
"See , i told you she won't study" Ruhanika said pinching my arm and i sighed.

"Its all your fault that she is so spoilt and doesn't listen to me, now come on what are you waiting for !" She sternly said making me groan .

Revika is very mischievous and doesn't listen to anyone but me because its my fault that i spoilt her to no extend , Ruhanika is always there for her but Revu doesn't disrespect her or anything but simply deceives her and her tactics always fail around me.