: Nine :

Ruhanika's Pov

After few hours , we finally reached Jodhpur.
And it never ceases to amaze me.
I once visited Jodhpur in my high school inter - history cultural program and now when I am coming here for second time it is as Rajkumari of Jodhpur.

The palace came into an view and to say shocked would be an understatement cause my hand flew on my mouth.

He slightly chuckled at my reaction then composed himself within a second.
The car passed a very big metal gate, the guards saluted at him and he didn't responded. Then there was a huge garden with many cute flowers , we again passed a big gate and a pavement came into an view, many cars were parked , behind the pavement there seemed a room, it maybe was garage.

The car came to an stop at a front gate and many people stood there , in Rajasthan wear and people were dancing and as soon as our car came into an view , fireworks started .
The sky looked so beautiful.

There stood his family. All looking so happy , We both got out and I went towards his side.
We both started walking and i was smiling brightly when Kaki sa did our aarti and then pinched both of our cheeks , and Rajkumar just rolled his eyes.

"Tumhara swagat hei Rajvansh pariwar mein beta"Rani sa replied and everyone stood away making a way for us.
But before be both could walk Divya and Samarth came and forwarded their palms.

"Not so easily bhaiya bhabhi" Divya replied and everyone started chuckling.
Raja sa then gave a bag to Rajkumar who passed it to divya and samarth.

"From the past three-four days you both had demanded so much money . I won't give you a penny now for the next ten years" Rajkumar boomed in his Authoritative voice and both gasped and dramatically tried to faint.

"Ruhanika now slightly kick this Kalash"
Rani sa said and i stepped forward and kicked the Kalash with my right foot , the jar was filled with rice .

I have been in this stupid as* heavy lehnga for atleast sevens hours and I want nothing more than to slip off this dress , wear my night dress and sleep for at least three days.

"Now step on this Alta and walk" Kaki sa said and patted my head.
I smiled at her and dipped my foot in the auspicious red dye and left my footprints.

This whole moment was being recorded by samarth who was smiling and then recorded extremely close video of Divya's face , making her groan and say 'Dont show my acnes stupid'.

Both started bickering and i stifled my laugh, "Now touch this bag of money, Jaggery and ghee" Rani sa explained and i bent down and touched three of the things.

"Bichaari bhabhi kitne rasam krne padre hei inko" Divya whispered to Samarth who also sadly nodded and i gave both of them an sad smile.

"Now the only thing remaining is to light a diya at temple" Maa sa said and she started moving.

Now properly for the first time I looked at the Mahaal , it looked something straight out of antiqueness , The whole Mahaal screamed power, Royalty and wealth.
The floor was covered with big red carpets with golden borders, at almost every corner there were statues, Huge chandeliers were hanging.

The temple was none the less, the big golden temple looked perfectly amazing, we both bent down and touched god and goddesses statue.
Maa sa passed him an lighter ,
"Both of you join the lamp together" Rani sa said and i shifted awkwardly but quickly placed my hand on his hand.
And just like sparks ran over my body making me little shiver.