: Five :

Rajveer Pratap's Pov

As only today was night function of Sagai and Sangeet , I was free in the morning.
But your soon to be king's duty also come in the way.
I have to go and meet Udaipur residents. Talk to them and understand them.
So for that only i was getting ready.
Wearing a white kurta , then wearing my royal brochure and black shoes with my two pistols and after wearing watch i was ready to go and stroll the City Of Lakes.

Papa sa knocked and entered.
"Bhot ache lagre ho rajveer tum. Weise bhi koi royal sadasya ni jara ,tum divya aur Ruhanika ko lejao"

The perfume which i was about to wear was going to fall from my hand but i quickly caught it.

"But papa sa abhi tak kisi ko pta ni hei humari shadi ka ? Loog sochege ni kya?" I asked while styling my hair .

"Next week tum logo ki shadi announce krdege pr le jao usko bhi aur rahi baat pata lagne ki to unko guess krne do"
He patted my shoulder and left.
Groaning i kept my head on wall.
Ryan entered with vishesh and Hardik.
Who looked confused .

"Papa sa came , he told me to take Divya and her too" I said and started exiting the room.
Hardik held my arm  and i raised my eyebrow.

"Bro just a second as in ruhanika has to come with us?"
I nodded to his stupid question.
Taking out my phone i texted divya to meet me near my car with her.

Cause no way I am gonna go and ask her.

"Guys if I am busy in talking, i want atleast one of you to keep an eye on both of them"
They all nodded, we then started walking towards parking spot.

The three friends of mine were leaning against their own cars , i was seeing some vintage car auctions on my phone while leaning on my Hennessey Venom F5 , when divya and she came.
Both were laughing and talking about something, she was looking so innocent and beautiful.
Her light pink/orange lehnga was making her look like a princess.
Divya came by my side and whispered in my ear
"Achi lagri hei na bhabhi sa"

I glared at her and she rolled her eyes and went to sit with Ryan.
Vishesh and Hardik decided to take one car so as ryan was alone Divya went with him and i was stuck with her.
Divya showed her thumbs up and whispered something which made her cheeks go red.

Not saying anything, i went towards driver's seat and she still was standing outside.

"Ab kya apko uthana pdega kya?"
She shook her head and got in the car.

The first thing which happened was my nostrils got filled with her scent.
It was very soothing though.

She placed seat belt on herself and looked outside the window.
She was very nervous.

I roared the beast and left first followed by the two cars of my friends and some cars of my guards.
After exiting the palace she fiddled with her thumbs.
She was trying to speak something but was hesitating.
So at Red Light , she looked towards my direction for the first time and lowly whispered
"Ap please seatbelt pehn lijye"

After saying she quickly looked outside and I chuckled but none the less accepted her wish.
But I hardly think i need that stupid thing.