: Twenty :

(Play the song given above to feel this chapter)

Third Person's Pov

"You make me smile, even if you're the reason I am sad. I really do miss what we had."

Days passed. And finally a week passed.
The Prince was miserable as hell and Poor Ruhanika was broken as pieces of Mirror shattered on the ground with a flow blow hit.
Yuvraaj Rajveer Pratap Singh Rajvansh couldn't control his anger.
He was leashing out like a bullet being fired from a pistol .
He was loosing himself.
He needed her. He wanted her. He craved her touch. He missed her.

Broken hearted Ruhanika sat on the window of her room , petting the kitten of Nikita , which Nikita rescued in the middle of road.
Ruhanika's single day hasn't passed with her tears not being shred.
She missed him. She wanted nothing more than to expect her husband magically standing in her and Nikita's home with a bouquet of roses with a sorry.
But alas it was all her expectation.

A week passed and both of them  haven't contacted each other since then.
Surely Ruhanika did talked to her In-laws daily.
Daily her heart ached for the family .
Divya and Samarth used to call her daily and beg her to come back but she would just make up some excuse.

Her mother in law or Rani sa , Maya Pratap Singh Rajvansh asked Rajkumar so much about what suddenly happened but he wouldn't say anything than 'We had a fight'.
The servants/guards anyone who had seen the scene at front gate in Mahaal at eleven pm of the night on that day were made to shut their mouth by their Yuvraaj.
They were strictly ordered to not tell anyone about the incident which happened.
The curious grandfather of Rajveer was itching to go and knock some sense in his grandchild's mind but he knew rajveer was different.
His thoughts were different, he acted different, he was different.

He needs to know about the situation, he needs to get His precious daughter in law Ruhanika back.
A week was passed and soon it was going to be ten days.
Rajveer knows he is miserable without her.
Ruhanika missed him too.

She was much worse than him. She needed someone and she did had two best friends and one sister to handle her but still she didn't had her charm .
Her friends tried to make her cheer up and Ruhanika would just pretend to be happy whereas she was broken.

She missed sleeping in his arms, His authoritative voice, His texts, His glare, His arrogant behaviour.
She missed him completely.

"Usee ghar le aao Rajkumar, hum aise tumhe aur usee itna dukhi ni dekh sakte hei" Kaki sa said making Rajveer sigh and think about it.
Everyone were sitting in the lawn eating breakfast.
The sole chair of Ruhanika was making everyone sad .

"Riya happened. She did some things" Rajveer declared in his cold voice and few utensils dropping in lawn sound was made.
Utter shock and anger took over other Rajvansh's.

They all knew how cruel and wicked Riya was. She was a damn gold loving girl , who just wanted to be in spotlight and have all the money and fame of Rajvansh's.
She was manipulative bit*h who would do anything for Rajveer.
She was madly obsessed with being a Rajvansh.
But no Rajvansh liked her.

"Leave that shit of a girl by herself and go and get your Ruhanika back, Rajkumar" Raja sa or Current King of Jodhpur said .
No one in the entire Rajvansh bloodline has became King Of India and history was going to be set by none other than Rajveer Pratap Singh Rajvansh.