: Eight :

Rajveer Pratap's Pov

"Welcome to my world Ruhanika Rajveer Pratap Singh Rajvansh" I whispered near her ear and she got stiff.

Finally I was married, now i had one person attached to my name.
It won't matter how our relationship would go from this point, but i will always protect her.

We both stood up and Papa sa came towards us , and we both bent down and touched his feet.
"Humesha khush raho tum dono"He said and she smiled.
Her smile was cute.

Papa then draped a holy chunni ,
"Keep it with you always beta" he lovingly said and she nodded.
He then gave her a bag full of money.
"You have to divide it in two portions and give half to Rajkumar and half to divya" He explained to which she started doing her work.

Aanjhala Bharai rasam was happening, in this the bride is supposed to divide money in half and give it to her husband and sister-in-law.
This symbolizes the acceptance of the bride into her new family and her taking responsibility of managing the family's finances.

She hesitantly started counting the notes, and i noticed people were watching her carefully.
After three- four minutes she forwarded me the money and then gave other half to divya.
Who gladly accepted and hugged her.

"Welcome to family bhabhi sa" Divya said and Ruhanika pinched her cheeks.

"Beta now go and take blessings from elders" Mummy sa came and we both first went towards dadi and dada sa.

"Hume ek aur beti mil gayi, humesha khush rehna" dada sa said and she became emotional.

For the next ten minutes we took blessings and everyone said lovely things to us.
And exchanged gifts.

I was tired as fck, and she looked more tired and damn that dress really looks very heavy.
I was then handed some gifts from her parents , who didn't said anything to her. She looked hurt but tried to keep her face neutral.

"Okay now everything is done, come on for dinner" Kaki sa came towards both us and engulfed us in a hug and kissed both of our head.
She smiled and finally looked happy after hearing about food.

We both went towards stage to wear our shoes and my shoes were not there.

And suddenly lights got dimmed and in came samarth , his friends and Nikita with her and Ruhanika's friends.
Then vishesh , Ryan and Hardik too came from behind
And Joote dedo Paise Le Lo started playing and they started doing their act and dance.

(Play the song above and refer the dance)

Hardik came and dragged me towards the stage and then Siya came and took Ruhanika with her.
We both stood their looking at them.

All of them were acting , teasing each other and i stifled my laugh.
Why they are stressing about a simple shoe?

Rolling my eyes i went towards dada sa and told him to get some cash ready , i have to stop their act.
Ruhanika was laughing and when Nikita and divya came face to face with Samarth he came forward with his friends and asked for my shoes but Nikita divya were not giving them the shoes.

Wait a second! Why divya is teaming up with them?
Massaging my head , i took the bag in my hand and went towards Nikita and Her friends.