: Seven :

Third Person's Pov

It would be a lie if to say that whole Udaipur wasn't throbbing cause rumours were spreading like fire.
People started assuming it was a marriage happening at Udaipur's palace cause so much commotion was happening inside.

And no one knew what was happening inside except the ones enjoying the marriage of their Rajkumar.

The rumours were like Is it true that India's most eligible bachelor and also our soon to be king was getting married?

People were going crazy and Rajvansh's had to tighten the security.
At last it was decided that after Ruhanika's Vidaai , they will announce their Rajkumar's marriage.

Rajveer Pratap Singh Rajvansh was gonna crush heart of millions of girls after the news.

Everyone except our groom was enjoying the marriage, It was not like our yuvraj was not happy with the marriage but the pain, suffering all the bad things which rajveer had to endure was making it tough for him to be happy.
Will the sweet angel Ruhanika break his bad memories even when she have bad past herself ?

Rajveer Pratap's Pov

Finally it was time , for my independence to go bye bye.
My chill days to be over.

Wearing my Light golden royal sherwani with cream shawl , golden shoes , i was sitting on chair waiting for maa sa to make me wear jewellery.

All my family members suddenly came in my room , and dadu and dadi sa had teary eyes.

"Humara rajveer kitna bada hogya"
Dadi sa whispered and hugged me.
Dada sa also came and patted my shoulder.
"Hum bhot khush hei tumse Rjaveer"
A smile formed on my lips.
My mother shedded some tears and started making me wear jewellery.

"Ab to Ruhanika bhabhi chalegi ghar apne sath" Divya said making me groan and rest everyone chuckled.

Kaki sa came forward and applied some black dot behind my ear.
"It will keep off all the bad things"

If only it could happen.

Papa sa smiled at me through mirror and Samarth was just smiling at me.

Mom made me wear some golden pearl jewellery, then dad made me wear his bracelet.

I then wore my shoes and we all got out.
Mom and Kaki sa hurriedly went downstairs saying how much preparations they have to do.

Ryan, Vishesh and Hardik came out wearing Grey White and dark green traditional kurta pajama.

And dhol started playing, they all formed circle around me.

"Dulha ban gya humara veeru" Hardik yelled and they started dancing with full energy.

"Abhi ruko baraat tak jane do tumhare veeru ko" Papa sa said and they laughed and we started walking towards pavement.

Already people were gathered around and fireworks started deploying making whole sky look beautiful.
There were elephants, horses and many vintage cars with So many carts ,some people were holding colourful umbrellas, light lamps and There were at least three Djs and many loud speakers.