: Twenty-One :

Ruhanika's Pov

'Being with you makes me happiest'
I thought and smiled about what just happened between us in the car.

"I am sorry too. I left without talking or anything else" I murmured and looked away from him.
Maybe it was both of ours fault?
I left and took the decision without both of us talking , discussing, trying to solve the problem?

We both suffered to have a good start.

"We are here now, and thats what matters. I am at fault too right? Like I didn't-

I didn't let him complete the sentence and kissed him on cheeks, he stumbled a little and lightly chuckled .
We both were silent for good straight one minute and then he suddenly spoke
"Chalo tumhe ek bhot achi jagh ki chai peelata hu"

We were on the way to Jodhpur and he slowed the car a little and took a little turn , he is making me drink chai at eight pm.
Anything goes for chai.
Cause chai is love and pure bliss.

"Come on" He said in a cheery tone and just as i was to about to open the door , he beat me to it and opened my door.
I politely thanked him and he kept his hands on my waist.
What has happened to him and where is the previous khadoos prince ?

"Khamma Ghani Hukum aur Rajkumari" An elder man of around sixty-seventy came and joined his hands.
He wore a white traditional Rajasthani dress, his head was covered in a white turban and his big black moustache made him look so ethnic.
"Kya haal hei aapke darshan kaka" he went towards him and patted his shoulders.

"Apki dya se sab theek hei hukum."

He then told the elder man to bring two chai, I sat on the brown patio placed beside the little tea stall.
He came and sat beside me and both of us looked at the dazzling sky .
I placed my head on his shoulder and
he started playing with my hair.

"Have I ever told you that I love your hair so much?"

"No you did not" I murmured and he frowned and shrugged his shoulders.
"You love my hair ? Really?"
I asked cause I was still not sure that I heard a compliment from him.
Him, as in the great yuvraaj Rajveer Pratap Singh Rajvansh.

He lightly pinched my waist and I narrowed my eyes at him.
"Yes Little Rabbit, I love your hair so much"

I choked on my breath and muttered some profound words, Like seriously Little Rabbit!
But it made a twisty turn in my stomach.
A sudden hot feeling crept over my body making me all heat up.
I looked at him and saw him smirking and the elder man came with our teas.
Just in time.

"Hukum" He murmured and kept the tea on little table.
Rajkumar then took his wallet out and passed him three , two thousand notes.

The elder man blessed us and patted my head.
"You really love your people right?" I asked and he nodded and passed me my tea.
I blew it a little to make it little cold, then i suddenly remembered.
We did not clicked a picture!

I passed him my cup of tea and he looked at me strangely and I instantly took out my phone and took a picture.
He letted out an angry sigh and i looked at him sheepishly.
I took the cup back from him and started sipping the very delicious hot warm tea.