Chapter 251-260

Start bij het begin

The two fell in love at the first touch. Gu Tinglan came to the car, took the things from Xiao Guazi and nodded to Xie Weimin, and the family of three walked up the stairs.

Hua Ya's little mouth chattered to Gu Tinglan about her experiences in Haicheng today, while Gu Tinglan listened with a smile from behind.

Xie Weimin looked at him and said to Zhou Wenfang: "Did you see it? Regardless of whether he is the top leader in the group or not, he must do no less of what he is supposed to do."

Zhou Wenfang pushed the cloth into his arms: "Then take it quickly."

The two of them talked and laughed all the way back.

One day later, Hua Ya and Lin Yun waited for Zhou Kaiqi's arrival. They stood at the gate of the army and looked at the approaching cars.

At about nine o'clock in the morning, Zhou Kaiqi appeared in front of Lin Yun on the minibus from Haicheng Railway Station to 031.

However, after not seeing him for a month, Lin Yun found that Zhou Kaiqi was quite energetic. He wondered if it was because he had cut his hair before coming.

Hua Ya greeted Zhou Kaiqi openly and heard Lin Yun say to Zhou Kaiqi: "Aunt Wu is waiting for you at Xiaohua's house. I will cook for you at noon today."

The guest house's kitchen was not convenient for private use to cook meals. Lin Yun discussed it with Hua Ya, and Hua Ya happily said that he could cook at her home. By the way, she can also have a meal.

Lin Yun bought a lot of seafood and vegetables to Hua Ya's house in the morning, dealt with them briefly, and then took Aunt Wu over first. Teacher Zhou won't be back at noon, so I can only regret missing it.

Zhou Kaiqi smiled and said: "Then I'm so lucky. I brought you two books, which we mentioned last time. They are not available on the island. I happened to see them and brought them over."

He turned to look at Huaya, handed a bamboo basket he was carrying to Huaya and said: "These are the snacks from Daoxiang Village. There are all kinds of them. You can try them. If you like them, I will give them to you next time." you bring."

Hua Ya took the bamboo basket and thanked Zhou Kaiqi. Leading the way alone.

As she walked, she thought about it. What she said meant that Brother Zhou was going to come over soon.

When they got home, Aunt Wu and Sister Hao were picking vegetables. Aunt Wu had calmed down a lot when she saw Zhou Kaiqi again. She smiled and patted his arm as a greeting.

Hua Ya poured tea for Zhou Kaiqi, which was simply the highest treatment. Ordinary people cannot enjoy this.

Zhou Kaiqi saw a small fleshy hand hanging on the side of the cradle and asked curiously, "Is this your niece?"

Lin Yun said: "Go and wash your hands first and then take a look. I don't know how much dust there is along the way."

Zhou Kaiqi said: "Then let me take off my coat first and then wash my face."

Hua Ya brought a towel to Zhou Kaiqi. Zhou Kaiqi was washing his face and said politely: "Thank you, I brought a towel in my bag. I don't want to waste new towels."

Lin Yun said: "Where?"

Zhou Kaiqi said: "It's in the nylon bag hanging outside."

Lin Yun went directly to get it for him.

Hua Ya saw this and turned around to wink at Sister Hao.

Sister Hao came to the kitchen with Hua Ya and whispered: "Those who don't know would think they have been husband and wife for many years."