As a sister-in-law, Hua Ya is a little more conscientious than Gu Taotao's brother: "I've also lost some weight. I don't know if it's because I can't eat because of the smoke."

In the end, Gu Tinglan said, "It's too late, I can't see it here anymore."

Hua Ya said in surprise: "Why?"

Gu Tinglan stood up and moved his hands and feet. He took out two straws from the straw pile beside him and quickly made a small yellow grasshopper for the flower buds. The tentacles were the ears of rice that had not been wiped out. They trembled and trembled as if they were alive. of.

Hua Ya took the little grasshopper and followed Gu Tinglan and shook it. She saw that Gu Tinglan had made up another little grasshopper and handed it to Xiao Yaoyao.

Gu Tinglan said: "He has been transferred to another place."

Hua Ya expressed regret, sighed and said, "Then when will you leave? If you leave this time, you won't be able to see each other for three to five years, right?"

She walked up to Xiao Yaoyao and planned to compete with her to see whose grasshopper looked better. Little Yaoyao held the little grasshopper and yelled "Ahhh" twice, opened her mouth to reveal two rows of millet teeth and was about to stuff it into her mouth!

The little melon seed was startled and quickly grabbed the grasshopper. Xiao Yaoyao bit into it with a "ouch" and took a bite from Xiao Guazi's hand.

Xiao Guazi shouted "Ouch", and Xiao Yaoyao laughed "Ah ha ha ha ha".

Xiao Guazi took out his hand, and Hua Ya saw that there was a small circle of teeth marks on the back of his hand.

"My daughter follows her father." Gu Tinglan sighed and said, "No wonder I like it more and more the more I watch it."

Xiao Guazi rubbed the back of his hand, luckily there was no broken skin, and asked, "Is it up to you if she bites?"

Hua Ya's neck tightened, and she pursed her lips and stayed away.

Gu Tinglan changed the topic, held Xiao Yaoyao in one hand and swayed towards the door. Little Guazi squatted beside the straw pile and re-knitted the little grasshopper, trying to restore it.

Gu Tinglan saw Gu Taotao running over from a distance, pointed at him and said, "Did you see that? This is your erratic uncle."

Hua Ya pinched his waist, looked at Gu Taotao who had just taken a shower and said, "After all, he is my brother-in-law. Let's show him a little respect."

"Sister Hua!" Gu Taotao said with a loud voice: "I thought I would never see you here again. I have been working blindly for four months. When I said I wanted to come to the island, I thought I could play with you. I don't know how happy I am. My brother tricked me and let me do work here that no one else is willing to do."

Gu Taotao complained to his sister-in-law in front of Gu Tinglan: "Do you think my brother lacks great virtue? How could he send his biological brother here? Everyone who has nothing to do with his family wants to use the back door to send him to a good place. Our family has such good conditions, and I don't expect to go to a nice place."

Hua Ya looked at him crying and felt really pitiful. She picked out a prawn cake from her pocket and gave it to him: "My eldest sister brought this to me. You can eat it. After eating it, you will feel better." So bitter."

Xiao Guazi knew his group leader's arrangement, so he covered his mouth and held the little grasshopper while snickering. It didn't matter when he smiled, Gu Taotao caught sight of it and rushed over to shovel the small melon seeds into the pile of cow dung.