Chapter 11: Arrival

Makoto is now seen leaning against a wall with Frisk, Betty, Chara, and Kitten sleeping in seats. They're currently in a bullhead, and he's currently smoking. Why? That's how it calms his nerves, and the fact that his mother is coming to the school didn't really help.

Makoto then puffs out a huge plume of smoke from the cigar.

Makoto:
Man, how do I deal with this? First, I have an assignment to eliminate that girl-stealing ape, and now I have to take care of my mom not to destroy the school... Christ, give me a break (he got that word from Gojo when he was watching JJK).

Meanwhile, in Ozpin's office, Qrow is now seen talking to Ozpin.

Ozpin:
I see, and what about the news?

Qrow:
The fact that Team CRDL cheated against Team RWBY? Ehhh, I wanted to show it to him rather than tell him. He might not believe it, so yeah.

Ozpin:
Quite understandable.

Qrow:
But what about you? We won't know if he'll kill you or not, remember Ozpin. He saw you standing there and not helping him. There's a high chance of you getting killed.

Ozpin:
I know, and I will gladly accept death, Qrow. I truly regret not saving or even helping him.

Behind Ozpin, Qrow then saw a bullhead approaching.

Qrow:
I think he's here (he didn't know that Frisk and the three girls are coming with him).

Ozpin:
I see, should we?

Qrow:
Sure, announce it to everyone, but not about the fact that he's alive.

Ozpin then nodded and proceeded to announce it.

Makoto is now seen puffing out the last bit of the cigarette before dropping it and crushing it with his shoe. Everyone at Ebott knows he smokes, but only when he's incredibly stressed.

Makoto:
Fucking hell, I think I might need another stick. It still hasn't calmed me down.

Before he could get the box, he then felt that they've landed.

Makoto:
Shitting hell.

Makoto then put his mask on and walked towards the other four.

Makoto:
Guys, we're here.

No reaction. Makoto then sighed, summoned a bone, and bonked their heads with it.

Kitten:
Ow!

Chara:
Fuck, that hurts!

Betty:
Ow, that hurts!

Frisk:
Harder, daddy.

Makoto then slowly removed his mask, revealing his face, which showed disgust. The other girls looked at Frisk with disgusted expressions.

Makoto:
You seriously need help, Frisk.

Frisk then stuck her tongue out, and Makoto rolled his eyes.

Makoto:
Come on, get up. I'll grab our luggage.

Makoto then grabbed the five pieces of luggage with his hand, not wanting to reveal his real identity for now. Frisk then put on his mask.

The door then opened, and Makoto and the other four girls saw that every student and professor was outside.

Makoto:
"Talk about a welcoming party."

He then rolled his eyes behind his mask. He then took a step forward, and when everyone saw his mask, they immediately pulled out their weapons. But Ozpin intervened.