Issue 6: Boys Night

Scott and Issac found themselves in front of Emma and Misty's home in the rich suburb.

Issac: What's the plan?

Scott: I was thinking either miniature EMP or if you want to get more personal...

Issac: I don't want to waste another second on her. Let's get the data and get-

(BOOOOOOOOM)

The house explodes with such force that Scott is knocked over, whilst Issac slides due to increasing his gravity to be heavier. Glass from the neighbor's windows scattered as they shattered.

Issac: Scott....?

Scott: That wasn't me.

Issac: Are you sure?

Scott: I just got here, when would I possibly have time to set up explosives!?

Issac: So you have explosives?

Scott: That's beside the point-

Scott: Actually. We're in a gated community which we shouldn't be in, with explosives.... Oh, soda pops.

Issac: Let's get out of here.

As he helps Scott to his feet, the genius points something out to him.

Scott: Issac, in the fire!

Issac: Hm?

He turns to see the Interloper exit the burning building.

Scott: Perhaps not the best timing, however...

Issac leaps into a nearby tree and falls out of it as the Impossible G-Zero.

G-Zero: Can you get over the gate on your own?

Scott: I'll manage. Good luck.

Leaping in front of the blazing Interloper, G-Zero confronts the humanoid from another world.

G-Zero: What have you done!?

Interloper: The reality frame was built uniquely from others I've encountered.

Holding out his hand, the Interloper revealed holographic schematics of all the twins' inventions, both made and still in development.

Interloper: With these, I have learned why you've gained your connection to the fundamental forces.

Interloper: As well as how to remove said connection.

G-Zero: But why did you blow up their house!?

Interloper: To cause an emotional reaction in you that will end in your unwillingness to retreat.

G-Zero: It's you who should be retreating!

Throwing himself toward the Interloper with his thrusters, G-Zero tries spitefully to knee the otherworldly being's helmet in half. His helmet however deflects the knee with ease.

Issac bounced off of the Interloper who quickly grabbed him by the leg and slammed the hero into the ground.

G-Zero: OOF!

The Interloper then effortlessly threw Issac through the burning building and several neighboring houses, thanks to Issac's own power.

(CRASH)

G-Zero: Agh!

(CRASH)

G-Zero: Hugh!?

    (CRASH)

G-Zero: Scraps of meat on a stick....

Walking up to Issac, the Interloper grabs him by his collar and lifts him up, only to find the anti-gravity hero faining his inability to get up.