Zhou Wenfang was not as strong as Hua Ya, but Zhao Yu, Fangyuan, Zhao Xue and other close family members who came later could not allow her to act wildly.

The women, led by Fangyuan, started to pull back and pulled the woman in her thirties with thin willow-leaf eyebrows to prevent her from making a move.

They all shouted slyly: "Oh, stop fighting, why are you fighting!"

In fact, they all helped Zhou Wenfang pull Liu Yimei and let Zhou Wenfang hit her a few more times. The strange thing is that Liu Yemei rarely fights back, and always blocks her stomach with her hands.

Zhao Yu was also impatient. She turned her head and stood at the door, looking at the crowd. She pinched her waist and cursed: "This is what happens to anyone who talks nonsense!"

Fangyuan was calmer than her. Seeing that most of the onlookers were family members, she said, "Sister Dafang has been in the army for so many years. How many of our family members have been helped by her? What kind of person is she?" Others don't understand. Don't those who have been helped by her understand? I hope everyone will not let such unsavory rumors hurt Sister Dafang. I choose to believe Sister Dafang and stand by Sister Dafang!"

Zhao Yu immediately shouted: "I also believe in Sister Dafang. She is not someone who will do things later! If she really had any thoughts, she would have been exposed a long time ago. We are together all day long, why doesn't anyone say anything about her? No? I think someone harmed her!"

Other family members also agreed when they saw it. They had also heard a lot of rumors about Sister Dafang recently. After thinking about it carefully, I realized something was wrong. Why were those three or two people talking about it? If the commotion was really that big, why didn't anyone else find any clues?

"Dafang, we believe you! Beat that bitch Chen Zhi to death!"

"President Gao, please uphold justice and restore Da Fang's innocence!"

"I just said they don't look like good people. They gossip about others behind their backs with their sharp mouths and monkey cheeks. Such people are the most disgusting!"

Others wanted to rush inside to help Sister Dafang beat Chen Zhi, but Zhou Wenfang and others stopped them. Although they also wanted to beat him up, the situation couldn't get out of control.

They thought these people were just watching the fun, but they didn't expect that they were all on Sister Dafang's side.

Zhou Wenfang said: "It's useless for us to believe it now. What we have to do is to combat the rumors and support Sister Dafang in spirit and action!"

Zhao Xue remembered the two people she met on the way here. She turned her back to the door and said to the crowd standing on the stairs: "There are two people sitting on chairs under Building 3 chatting. They are very loud. They are talking specifically about Sister Da Fang." No. Let's take a look, how should we deal with it?"

A family member in his twenties stood up, rolled up his sleeves and said, "Come with me to catch them! I think they are good people and must be treated like beasts!"

Others don't know her, but Fangyuan does.

This is a woman who almost had a dystocia when she gave birth last year. Her husband was away on a mission and no one was around at home. Sister Dafang worked tirelessly to stay with her during the birth, encourage her and take care of her, and tried her best to help her and her child survive the disaster. Otherwise, it would be so painful to wait for her husband to come back and kill two people.

When she called out, someone actually responded. Four or five people hurriedly ran down the stairs, fearing that the two people who spread the rumors would escape.