Su Jiu was very satisfied with the name she picked out.

  Samelan Xiu, Samelan Xiu, Samelan Xiu...

  The boy called his name over and over in his heart, and an emotion that even he didn't know what it was was surging. His eyes hurt slightly, but he had the urge to hurt more.

  Why?
  He was asking himself, but still couldn't find the answer.

  Regardless, he was happy. From now on, he will have his own name!
  There are those who are happy, and naturally there are those who are unhappy. Someone is currently braving acidic water and lying alone in the corner. Bai Po is not in a high mood now and just wants to be quiet. However, his "love rival" refuses to let him do so and always finds troubles to cause trouble for him.

  Now he actually asked his family, Xiaojiu, to name him. He really didn't want to be embarrassed!

  Sometimes, the hostility between love rivals is so unreasonable.

  At this time, the boy's eyes were stinging to the extreme.

  Chapter 37 Trouble
  A tear slipped out of the corner of the young man's eye and turned into a bead in an instant.

  Su Jiu saw it and rushed over to catch the pearl before the boy.

  "I didn't expect the legend to be true." Su Jiu said looking at the things in her hands.

  The young man was confused and didn't know why there were beads in his eyes. He blinked, no longer feeling any discomfort after the initial pain.

  "What's the use of this bead?"

  Bai Po asked Samelan Xiu, with disdain in his tone and a little bit of curiosity. This was the first time it saw tears turning into beads.

  Samurai Xiu looked at it and shook his head. He didn't know what the use was.

  "Don't ask him, he doesn't know."

  After saying that, Su Jiu took the pearl in his hand back to the Demon Mansion. "This pearl has a hallucinogenic effect after being taken. It can also be mounted on weapons and can slightly confuse the enemy." Also

  . This kind of thing?

  It was the first time to see the two little ones, and it felt magical.

  "...But it doesn't matter. The best thing is Samesha."

  Samesha?

  This is the second time that Samelan Xiu has heard this. But he never knew what Sameya was, nor how to weave it.

  Perhaps, when this person knows that he is of no use, he will drive him away. He couldn't help but think.

  I felt a little uncomfortable in my heart, but he ignored it.

  "After a while, you will weave shark yarn." Su Jiu said.

  Samelan Xiu's body stiffened slightly.

  Bai Po, who didn't know why, looked at this and that, but still couldn't figure out the reason. He simply didn't care and jumped into Su Jiu's arms.

  It's Xiaojiu's arms that feel comfortable.

  ...

  Being idle and bored, Su Jiu simply logged on to the Star Network to browse this world full of technology. This is the second time she has entered the Star Network since she came to this world.