Most of the family members do not have a yard, so they can receive it once a week from the supply and marketing cooperative. Other times the coal is piled behind the supply and marketing cooperative, covered with large tarpaulins.

At the entrance of the building, there is melting snow and mud.

There are four or five half-section ice skates on the outer edge of the red brick on the top.

I don't know who was afraid that the ice skate would hit people traveling, so they knocked it early and threw it into the grass beside the path. Hua Ya had a candidate in mind, and she kept smiling as she walked over.

There are still two days until the island is closed, and it will be the twelfth lunar month when the island is closed.

As soon as the twelfth lunar month passes, it's the Spring Festival.

Hua Ya has been in the army for a full year now.

She first went to San Canteen and bought a bowl of rice porridge and salted duck eggs, which was enough for her small belly. Then she went to the next door window and bought a sesame seed cake with pickled vegetables.

When I was looking for a seat with my plate, I met the two sisters Zhao Xue and Zhao Yu who came to have breakfast. After saying hello, Zhao Xue grabbed a handful of freshly fried peanuts for Hua Ya. This is what they brought here to eat.

"The crispy ones are delicious." Zhao Yu grabbed another handful for Hua Ya: "My sister is willing to add oil and salt to the fried peanuts. I like to eat her fried peanuts the most."

Hua Ya pinched a peanut and threw it into his mouth. When he chewed it, his mouth was filled with the aroma of peanuts.

Hua Ya sat with them, eating breakfast and chatting for a while. Suddenly someone pulled her braid. Hua Ya turned around and saw Zhou Wenfang.

Zhou Wenfang said: "You must have slept in this morning, and your braid is tied crookedly again. You eat first, and I will help you tie it again after eating."

She didn't ask for the peanuts Zhao Yu gave her. She put a few flower sprouts in the bowl and tasted them: "It's really delicious. It doesn't taste like Huba at all. It's a pity that if I eat too much of this in the morning, I'll accumulate food. I'll bring some peanuts next time." I'll go find you some oil and let Xue'er fry some for me."

Zhao Xue said: "What kind of oil do you need to bring? If you don't mind, I only used the oil once for frying this morning and it is still bright and clear. I have reserved it at home for deep-frying, so I will use this oil for you to fry." It just so happens that I'm going to slowly fry the meatballs for the Chinese New Year."

When talking about fried meatballs, Hua Ya couldn't help but say: "Last year, I heard people say that your fried fish balls are particularly delicious, as well as shredded radish balls, glutinous rice balls, and bean paste balls filled with bean paste."

Zhao Yu laughed and said: "Sister, you see Xiaohua has been thinking about your craftsmanship for a long time."

Hua Ya made a noise and said, "I'll provide half a barrel of oil as a handling fee."

"Then thank you very much." Zhao Xue knew that Hua Ya's family was in good condition, and she had to fry meatballs for many people every year. Although they also provided some oil, they would not give half a bucket of oil at a time. Thinking that the more the merrier, the oil for frying things has been secured this year. Zhao Xue said happily: "Then I will use the first batch of fried food for you. Just tell me what kind of meatballs you want to eat."

Zhou Wenfang also wanted to fry some, but she ate less, so three or five pieces each time was enough. When I was hesitating, I heard Hua Ya say: "Don't make another one. Each person in our family will eat one less chopstick, which will be saved for you. Eat something like a chicken pecking at rice. Don't ask Xue'er to pay for it." Nosy business."